Corvette Nationals 2021

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Sorry, it wasn’t aimed at you, it was just a general reply to the previous post.
I sometimes just add onto the last post. Sorry if you thought I was aiming my post at you. My apologies.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
B43B8E5A-5A27-4CFA-ACDE-A9904E1D2DBD.jpeg389DAA81-4DE7-4F23-AD49-9BD301DD01C4.jpeg057B87FD-CC39-44B0-8540-0210B976AECA.jpeg59BADCDA-5A75-4914-8043-36375ECFB77D.jpeg
@Nassau65 Imagine cruising with this badass ride! 🤠
(The bird is broken on the front as the long feathers don't touch the others like they should).

Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Nice car, but it lacks the Trans Am’s best option. The one and only T-Top.
Back in the old days of the exchange and mart, that was the first thing a buyer asked you. “ has it got a T-Top”
If you said no, you could sense his enthusiasm dwindle over the phone. It’s still the requirement for most buyers.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
They are great cars they did rust tho. Many were lost to the dreaded tin worm when they were worth nothing, so nobody fixed them. Nowadays they are always repaired. They also seat 4/5 people as opposed to the corvette . That 400ci motor does like a drink tho.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Nice car, but it lacks the Trans Am’s best option. The one and only T-Top.
Back in the old days of the exchange and mart, that was the first thing a buyer asked you. “ has it got a T-Top”
If you said no, you could sense his enthusiasm dwindle over the phone. It’s still the requirement for most buyers.
I didn't realise! Yeah T-Tops are a must have.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Your right there. I’ve been to their showroom many times. Beautiful cars tho.
Wow I need to go to america. I wanna do the corvette museum and maybe corvettes at carlisle. So do you import and sell cars as a job and go see them in person? Sounds awesome!

Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It’s more of a very serious hobby. Dad imported cars as a business ( now retired) I’m the US a lot on business mainly Florida. The pandemic has stopped the travelling tho.

Roscobbc

Sorry, it wasn’t aimed at you, it was just a general reply to the previous post.
I sometimes just add onto the last post. Sorry if you thought I was aiming my post at you. My apologies.
Neither of you have posted anything reproachable - far from it.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
C9ABFA2C-9562-4670-AF1F-03021F20CFDC.jpeg916D32AA-3A82-41FA-88E0-1338D82E0A20.jpegE6A9BB9B-B2D0-4AEF-8F9A-6C0C0D7F9E60.jpeg
Whoever owns this 78 at the nationals I thought the silver paint looked awesome and I did notice the cool grills in the side intakes and the flag was a nice touch! :cool:(y)