Floor Mats - C3

Corvette Kingdom

Supporting vendor
That is incorrect, the one with the cutout goes on the passengers side, the floor pan is angled there and the cutout avoids it. The plain one is the drivers side.

Adam is right, on all counts...

Corvette Kingdom

Supporting vendor

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Black is probably the most serviceable colour for mats and carpets, however black mats can sometimes look bland on black carpets. On other colour carpets I think black mats look smart.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Black is probably the most serviceable colour for mats and carpets, however black mats can sometimes look bland on black carpets. On other colour carpets I think black mats look smart.
Tend to agree , I went for plain black with no logo on doeskin carpets and think it works well .

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Stephen these are my general go to floor mat:

nice quality and understated, or if you prefer something a little more snazzy then these are nice:

I generally keep black in stock as they go with pretty much any interior colour and are easier to keep clean but I can get any colour to order.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Stephen these are my general go to floor mat:

nice quality and understated, or if you prefer something a little more snazzy then these are nice:

I generally keep black in stock as they go with pretty much any interior colour and are easier to keep clean but I can get any colour to order.
Hi Scott

Thanks. It was those two options I was looking at really, I was interested to see them in a car as I couldn't really visualise how the logos looked. Now, we have a better idea. I'm thinking grey (the '82 slate grey) as we have that colour at the moment and it contrasts nicely with the Oyster interior. An order may be on the way soon!

That said, I may be dropping you a line in the near future re some work on the car, which no doubt will be followed by a phone call or two!

antijam

CCCUK Member
I'm not normally given to paying a supplier to advertise their product, but.......

P1370457-001.JPG

....they were cheap (and there are worse names to have on the floor) ;)

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I'm not normally given to paying a supplier to advertise their product, but.......

View attachment 13719

....they were cheap (and there are worse names to have on the floor) ;)
Ha! We have Claremont mats in the car now, that came with it back in 1990! They are actually pretty nice, but not the cut pile type that you have. But, they are showing their age a bit now. I'm not sure Tom still sells them, otherwise I may have gone with another set.