Ignition light query

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Wow ! who`s a lucky chappy then ? Soooo much space to tinker and collect more stuff . :LOL:
That ‘l be me 😀, that first bay will have a mezzanine above with a suspended and illuminated ceiling in the 15x26 vette room below. Taking the old shed down is a fair bit of work bur starting to see some progress . Love it to be done before xmas 🤞

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
The PO in the states confirmed that no warning lights for oil or charging come on and go off.
just the parking brake on /brake failure lamp, the sidelight warning and the. Seatbelt warning lamps so all as should be 👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
That ‘l be me 😀, that first bay will have a mezzanine above with a suspended and illuminated ceiling in the 15x26 vette room below. Taking the old shed down is a fair bit of work bur starting to see some progress . Love it to be done before xmas 🤞
All those TV prorgammes on self builds and house restoration projects usually starts with a "finished bt Christmas" deadline , then reality kicks in ! 🤣 Good luck , I am sure it will be fabulous . (y)