Insurance required for C8

Nice Bloke

New user
Hi
I am very lucky that next week I shall be taking delivery of an C8,
Is there a main company that seems to like the modern corvettes? I have in the past used Howdens for my specialised bike and cars,
But any helpful suggestions would be appreciated,
Thank you in advance
Nice Booke
 

CaptainK

Administrator
Just a word of previous experience with Admiral - they may be giving cheap quotes and stuff, BUT they have absolutely rubbish customer service if you have even the minor of issues. Granted my experience is with house insurance, not car insurance, but same company. I spent ages trying to sort a minor issue with them, and got fobbed around everywhere, wasting a lot of time and so forth. I made a complaint about it to them as it was so bad. And that complaint took a while before they registered it and they said they'd investigate and let me know in about 4 weeks. True to their word they got back to me in 4 weeks..... saying they are investigating and will let me know now in 8 weeks time.

I do not hold out hope for that company at all with this poor level of service.
 
Top