Number plate choices.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Here is my rear end. It uses a flat silver and black plate - they are the plates the car came with after I imported it. I do like the States Plates look as above, but time and money need investing elsewhere etc. That and Plod....
View attachment 8588
I like how you have the best car there and still people are looking at the scrap in the background... Unbelievable!

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I like how you have the best car there and still people are looking at the scrap in the background... Unbelievable!
Its ok, I managed to get a parking space all on my own with no-one around me. So it was easy to spot my car from a mile away. Also, I think those people are just the owners of the relevant cars all milling around together. If I remember correctly, that photo was taken on a day when Practical Classic Cars (or something like that) magazine was doing a tour and they stopped off there (Lynmouth) to do a feature. You'd be shocked to hear that my Corvette didn't make it into the magazine.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Its ok, I managed to get a parking space all on my own with no-one around me. So it was easy to spot my car from a mile away. Also, I think those people are just the owners of the relevant cars all milling around together. If I remember correctly, that photo was taken on a day when Practical Classic Cars (or something like that) magazine was doing a tour and they stopped off there (Lynmouth) to do a feature. You'd be shocked to hear that my Corvette didn't make it into the magazine.
Not worth reading then. 🙄