Silverstone Classic - 26/27/28 July 2019

Rob59C1

Administrator
We have a stand booked for another visit to the Classic this year.
After last years success I hope plenty of you will get tickets bought (before 31st May) so that we are allocated another good pitch this year

Prices:.............................. up to 31 March............................ 1 April - 31 May

3 Day weekend...........................102....................................................120
2 Day Fri/Sat.............................. 92 .....................................................102
2 Day Sat/Sun............................101.................................................... 112
Friday.......................................... 45...................................................... 52
Saturday......................................74....................................................... 79
Sunday.........................................62...................................................... 67

The above prices are for the driver + one passenger + an infield pass for your Corvette

If you arrive in any other car you can take advantage of the Club prices above, but you will have to leave your car in the car park.

The link and Club CODE are in Members Only - which will be visible once you are registered as Club Members
I'm hoping to attend on Friday & Saturday but can't find a way of acquiring the code and then booking. Can you advise please

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
I've just checked the Silverstone ticket booking site and our code is now invalid. Probably ran out on 31st May as per my original post that you refer to above. Fri/Sat is on general sale at £99 per adult but it's too late to get your car on the stand unfortunately:cry:
Just shows the value of Club Membership - before 31st March a 3 day ticket for 2 adults and car pass onto the stand was only £102
There's always next year Rob(y)

Vaughan watkins

CCCUK Member
I've just checked the Silverstone ticket booking site and our code is now invalid. Probably ran out on 31st May as per my original post that you refer to above. Fri/Sat is on general sale at £99 per adult but it's too late to get your car on the stand unfortunately:cry:
Just shows the value of Club Membership - before 31st March a 3 day ticket for 2 adults and car pass onto the stand was only £102
There's always next year Rob(y)
Bill
Did you get the email I sent last week ?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I am there all three days and planning on setting up the club gazebo and banners etc on Thursday if anyone is around to lend a hand . So far as I know there are 13 cars on Friday , 26 on Saturday and 20 on Sunday .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
(y)
Just me plus Ian Merridith who is there Friday only as far as I know.
If you can trust the weather forecast it lokks like we are in for a good three days ! (y)

72stingraypaul

Well-known user
do you fancy meeting up on sat morning and convoy in ?
could meet you at mcdonalds --Towcester if you like .
if so what time would be good ?.
cheers

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
do you fancy meeting up on sat morning and convoy in ?
could meet you at mcdonalds --Towcester if you like .
if so what time would be good ?.
cheers
A convoy of two cars is hardly worth it . I will drive straight to the circuit as early as I can to beat the queues .