What have YOU being doing or are you planning to do with your Vette?

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
What dehumidifier do you use Chuffer? I put a 30w greenhouse heater in my footwell this week as it was only a few degrees in the vette room this week. Did nt get as far as heating this year, this shed is turning into a bit of a marathon, still we are nearly at the shortest day then spring will be on the way. . 👍

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
What dehumidifier do you use Chuffer? I put a 30w greenhouse heater in my footwell this week as it was only a few degrees in the vette room this week. Did nt get as far as heating this year, this shed is turning into a bit of a marathon, still we are nearly at the shortest day then spring will be on the way. . 👍
It is only a simple domestic one with a plastic container that you fill with hydroscopic granules that then drips the moisture into a catch tank . I bought the largest one I could find . Cheep but effective and no need for a power heater with its associated fire risk .
Ah ! The Winter Solstice , I am so looking forward to dancing around a blazing fire whilst chanting incantations and offering sacrifices to the gods .:devilish: 😁
Plus we get an extra 2 minutes of daylight each day to look forward to . (y)