What have YOU being doing or are you planning to do with your Vette?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Americana was a at Sharnbrook was a cracking day with clear blue skies and blazing sunshine . It could almost have been California with all that gleaming US metal ( and fibreglass ) about . :cool:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
You missed one, you missed one, nah nah na nah nah :p
I got a wave from this guy at the roundabout on the edge of Bedford..
he tried to follow me but couldnt keep up with my new General Grabbers :LOL:
DSCF0016.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The Purple Peril is out again and ready for a sunny evening trip to the local Earls Barton Classic Car & Bike Meet . Looking forward to seeing a varied collection of cars and meet up with some old buddies . 👍
I have just fed the leather seats with Cliptone as they were looking a bit peckish ! :LOL:

Roscobbc

Seem to recall that Dame Edna Everedges alter ego - Lez Patterson had a 'thing' about purple - probably best not to elucidate..............

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Chevy`s a plenty at Earls Barton Classic Car Meet this evening and plenty of other American metal too . It is always a great gathering of 2 or 3 hundred cars or more of all types , ages , and origins . Several CCCUK members there too , and hopefully a new member who arrived in his stunning 1981 Red C3 . Owned for 3 years and bought from EMC . DSCF2593.JPGDSCF2593.JPGDSCF2594.JPGDSCF2597.JPGDSCF2599.JPGDSCF2390.JPGDSCF2600.JPGDSCF2602.JPGDSCF2603.JPGDSCF2604.JPGDSCF2606.JPGDSCF2606.JPGDSCF2604.JPGDSCF2603.JPGDSCF2602.JPGDSCF2600.JPGDSCF2390.JPGDSCF2599.JPGDSCF2597.JPGDSCF2594.JPGDSCF2593.JPGI had really good chat with owner and his wife and gave them a CCCUK publicity `flyer` so hopefully they will join .

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Sorreee ! don`t know why it added the photos twice ! :unsure:

Stupid goddamn modern technology! :mad: :LOL:

You left early... i had a chat with my red doppelgangers owners as we were leaving and they followed me back to Bedford en route to St Neots, i think they thought i knew where i was going but i was just trying to avoid the fresh stone chippings on the A6 and was making it up as i went along... Easton Maudit is pretty. Good thing they did though as they were able to alert me to having no brake lights, something to investigate tomorrow.
You caught me and my eldest in the black 73 rag top 454 photo.. my eldest being the one with arms folded looking bored or distracted.. or both.. probably both.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Everything from a Trabant to a Bristol.
Towcester Race course next Wednesday (same organisers).
As with everything post-covid you need to book in advance.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Stupid goddamn modern technology! :mad: :LOL:

You left early... i had a chat with my red doppelgangers owners as we were leaving and they followed me back to Bedford en route to St Neots, i think they thought i knew where i was going but i was just trying to avoid the fresh stone chippings on the A6 and was making it up as i went along... Easton Maudit is pretty. Good thing they did though as they were able to alert me to having no brake lights, something to investigate tomorrow.
You caught me and my eldest in the black 73 rag top 454 photo.. my eldest being the one with arms folded looking bored or distracted.. or both.. probably both.
Sorry I missed you and didn`t even notice you chatting to our ex regional rep Ian Merridith and his wife by his big block convertible when I snatched that shot . I was off on a walk about to look at more cars after being invited to a huge `high tea` picnic with friends from the Sporting Bears Motor Club . I rushed back to the car to put the roof panels on when the rain showers started and decided to leave then .