Wheels

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I didn’t know they were UK manufactured
Yes, nasty chip on the rim. Put a bit of poly filler in it😂

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
On various early C4’s that I kept as my dailies over the years I’ve fitted spinners to the factory wheels like this one. Being a spinner lover, I thought they looked pretty good. Please remember it was the 80’s early 90’s
IMG_1461.jpeg

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Most people are totally unaware that the Dymag wheels are magnesium and manufactured in the UK......and rather expensive! - the one in this image is damaged and irrepairable.
Dymag are still going. Probably half the winners at last years TT were using them.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
They produce different ones for different car spinners. The one for mid years was €350 last time I looked.
Had a quick look between jobs today and the 'locators' that grip the spinner ears look to be interchangeable so I'll have a play with it and see if I can make it work?

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Had a quick look between jobs today and the 'locators' that grip the spinner ears look to be interchangeable so I'll have a play with it and see if I can make it work?
Just had a look on their website, and they list various makes/models, with different heads for the spinner fitted
Here’s the sting Ray one, price €329
BD91F3D5-C9B3-46DF-9B48-D483E1ACEC50.jpeg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Just had a look on their website, and they list various makes/models, with different heads for the spinner fitted
Here’s the sting Ray one, price €329
The back side of the one I have has 4 thingies where that has three but mine are removable so maybe but unlikely. I probably wouldn't use it anyway as I prefer the accuracy of bashing the spinner with a dead blow hammer while keeping an eye on the half holes lining up. Slip the pin in then give it one last bash to nip the pin

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Are they removal only tools then as it's only marked OFF for both sides and with it affixed you'd never see the half holes lining up?