Women Drivers ! :-)

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I'm too much of a boring git it seems - I prefer the black interior. That way it doesn't stand out and distract me when driving.

Saying that, my Gran's old Opel Kadett used to have that standard 70s/80s orange/brown interior colour in it and that was quite nice. Also, your photos of the blue and white combo does look good. I wouldn't have it, but I do admit it looks good.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Orange / Brown interior nice ?? :unsure: I guess it was in period . I have a TR7 with red tartan seat panels , it was like being at a Bay City Rollers gig ! :ROFLMAO:

Roscobbc

Every other newish Bentley, Rolls, Merc, Beemer etc etc seems to have a white or off-white interior. I can perhaps understand the total waste of good quality white leather to a point in you are a middle east location.....not because white is supposedly cooler in really hot temperatures (you have pre-conditioned a/c for that) no, white interiors IMHO are so lacking in taste I'll expect the car owners house to be much the same - white marble flooring, walls and sanitory gear with gold finished light fittings and chair legs....do I need to continue.......

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Every other newish Bentley, Rolls, Merc, Beemer etc etc seems to have a white or off-white interior. I can perhaps understand the total waste of good quality white leather to a point in you are a middle east location.....not because white is supposedly cooler in really hot temperatures (you have pre-conditioned a/c for that) no, white interiors IMHO are so lacking in taste I'll expect the car owners house to be much the same - white marble flooring, walls and sanitory gear with gold finished light fittings and chair legs....do I need to continue.......
Love it !! Please go on . (y) :ROFLMAO:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
White interiors on US cars have been very popular since the 1950’s, and I thought it suited them . Nearly every model could be had with a white interior at some stage mostly in vinyl, with top end models in leather.
very surprised that early C3’s were not offered with a white interior.
In a convertible, with the top down with a white interior the car pops.

Last edited:

Roscobbc

White interiors on US cars have been very popular since the 1950’s, and I thought it suited them . Nearly every model could be had with a white interior at some stage mostly in vinyl, with top end models in leather.
very surprised that early C3’s were not offered with a white interior.
In a convertible top down with a white interior the car pops.
50's, 60's Caddi's, Lincoln's and the like, yeah fine - but a muscle car IMHO just isn't right (sez me with a white bodied Vette!) Thing is white, like black isn't really a colour. Its the total absence of any colour - much like a blank sheet of paper.....

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
50's, 60's Caddi's, Lincoln's and the like, yeah fine - but a muscle car IMHO just isn't right (sez me with a white bodied Vette!) Thing is white, like black isn't really a colour. Its the total absence of any colour - much like a blank sheet of paper.....

Nothing wrong with this 69 Camaro

C931589C-80D4-4965-99BD-E2B21401B96A.jpeg

Maxxx17

Regular user
It seems that everyone thinks that women drive well and that it's stereotypical to say the opposite. But I have not come across a single girl who drove well, to be honest. When I let my wife drive my car, she got lost. She couldn't tell me where she was. Luckily on the site I downloaded an app with which I could track her location. So I did not have to look for a long time fortunately.

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
It seems that everyone thinks that women drive well and that it's stereotypical to say the opposite. But I have not come across a single girl who drove well, to be honest.
You might not have come across them ( you should be so lucky :oops: ) but there are / were a lot out there . Pat Moss , Vicki Butler Henderson , Michelle Mouton , Llyn St. James and Desire` Wilson to name but a few . I did meet Desire` briefly once . She was an F1 and Group C driver and my mate built her Spice Group C for her . She also raced an Jaguar E Type in classic racing amongst other cars when I met her . They all have talent far beyond the likes of you and I .Spice_SE90C_-_Ford_-_Euro_Racing_-_24_Hours_of_Le_Mans_1991.jpg

Maxxx17

Regular user
My wife drives very well now and I'm even surprised. My opinion of women behind the wheel has changed. I can say one thing for sure that the car is cleaner and the most important thing is that I have never used any containers or drawers for small things. And she bought all this Tesla y accessories and now the car is tidy. I just when I am in a hurry I just throw the documents on the seat and the checks usually threw in the door and not myself but the passenger). And thanks to my wife, I am now in order! And I have seen many of her friends who also feel quite confident behind the wheel.

Last edited: