Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World

Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 12:00
Until: Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Steve & Jan planning on coming. Might be in the Z4 though, leaky calipers. New ones on order, hopefully we'll have it sorted before then. S

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Steve & Jan planning on coming. Might be in the Z4 though, leaky calipers. New ones on order, hopefully we'll have it sorted before then. S
Where are they coming from? Rock Auto have a deliver Yesterday Option - May be a chance of a Silver Anniversary Trio like at the Punchbowl

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Coming from Keith, but just missed the March shipping. Decided to get stainless O ring new castings fro Corvette America Shouldn't be a problem, plenty of time. One of the rears leaked around Xmas time but then " fixed" itself. Now FNS badly leaking. Got pads ,flex pipes & bolts as well. Just deciding about master.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
There are only a couple of places left and they may be taken, so due to the overall numbers and the safe and efficient operation of the Cruise, I am not taking any more entries at the moment - I shall advise further in due course.

buick42

New user
Hi Barry new to the club have a 77 c3 and would like to attend so if any extra places come up please let me know.