Until: Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 18:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

Start: Fri 30 Jul 2021 - 09:00
End: Sun 1 Aug 2021 - 18:00

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Here's a question I hope somebody can answer.

I should be at the Classic all three days but it will be courtesy of my brother & his sports car club.

On one day though, I hope to take my Corvette instead of his car.

Given the CCCUK location I can see I access it with his pass as he will be with me.

My question is, are the club happy for me to park my Corvette there on the club stand area or will there not be space?

Thanks in advance.
Display passes are issued for each specific vehicle with its registration number . The marshals will not allow you to park up in an area not designated on the car club pass . Also as Rich has stated in his response , spaces for each club is carefully planned to optimise the event layout .

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
Got mine too and will be picking up the the club gazebo and banners tomorrow ready for set up day next Thursday . All we want now is fine weather , but not as hot as at the Nationals please !!

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
BTW the organisers did confirm that Google was right and we are on grass, although the ground may be as hard as concrete . Fingers crossed weather is good...not too good as its not easy to escape it at Silverstone.

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
I will have a large mallet to knock the pegs in the concrete hard ground , and plenty of spare pegs to replace all the bent ones . :LOL:

Rich

Administrator
Got mine too and will be picking up the the club gazebo and banners tomorrow ready for set up day next Thursday . All we want now is fine weather , but not as hot as at the Nationals please !!
On behalf of the Club and particularly those going to Silverstone, thank you Mike for setting up the CCCUK area. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be there doing Dream Rides with the Sporting Bears so please try to come over and say "hi".

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
On behalf of the Club and particularly those going to Silverstone, thank you Mike for setting up the CCCUK area. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will be there doing Dream Rides with the Sporting Bears so please try to come over and say "hi".
Thanks for the thanks Rich . Happy to be of use for the benefit of the club . Likewise if the Dream Rides are quiet come over to area 14 and say hi to us all . I guess the Bears area will not be far away .