Corvette Generations ranked by looks

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
What a hoot ! And just think , instead of multiple coats of primer , paint , and lacquer coats all flatted and polished , it only needs a coat of Cuprinol every few years :D

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Far more options than a cramped back seat too 😜 . I know , a C3 doesn`t have a back seat before anyone says anything ! :geek:

antijam

CCCUK Member
Adding two seats to the C2.....

011410_1.jpg

.... did the same for the lines of the car as adding two seats to the Jaguar E Type did....

jaguar-e-type-series-2_800x0w.jpg

Perhaps a 4-seat 4-door C3 is even worse!

Capturex.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
E type not too bad but looks bloated , The C2 profile looks very similar to Jenson Interceptor profile . Now that was a great car (y)
The C3 looks aweful and must surely be a custom job by someone with no taste (n)

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
As a millennial I wish for even a shed.
You might be able to rent a council garage out locally near you. I did and had my C3 in there for a while...

... not that I recommend it as it was a PITA parking in it as its so tiny I had to "adapt" the front door opening area to fit my C3 in it and it was paper thin each side when I did. Still better than leaving it out in the rain.

"Adapt": A term where brute force via either a large boot or a hammer (etc) is required.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
E type not too bad but looks bloated , The C2 profile looks very similar to Jenson Interceptor profile . Now that was a great car (y)
The C3 looks aweful and must surely be a custom job by someone with no taste (n)
It may be a custom job but GM did make a few.