Sat 15 Jul 2023 - 08:00
Until: Sun 16 Jul 2023 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
We issued the Nationals program booklet on-line last year and it seemed to go down well so here is this years.

Not long now 🍻

Attachments

• nationals_booklet_2023 final.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 24

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
A member has asked me to post some photos of his C7 that will be for sale at the Nationals if it doesn't sell sooner:

CORVETTE0005.JPG

Attachments

• CORVETTE0008.JPG
    CORVETTE0008.JPG
    329.6 KB · Views: 5
  • CORVETTE0024.JPG
    CORVETTE0024.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 5
  • CORVETTE0032.JPG
    CORVETTE0032.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CORVETTE0048.JPG
    CORVETTE0048.JPG
    216.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CORVETTE0097.JPG
    CORVETTE0097.JPG
    144 KB · Views: 6

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Can the owner of the '54 red Corvette that was a present to your wife contact me please. I can't find our previous conversations

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new (and old!) faces and Corvettes at the Nationals at Sywell next weekend 😁

Who's coming? Saturday, Sunday or both??

Peter Sansbury, Chairman, CCCUK

There's a bout 30 of us doing Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Friday night is looking like curry night and Sunday as per last year we just lounged on the terrace and had a van full of pizza delivered 🍕

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
At last years CCCUK Nationals, Kevin Boyce from GM brought and displayed the first C8 convertible which was stunning and obviously got a lot of attention.

After the Nationals we discussed this years event and what could GM possibly bring this year. It's been touch and go but I finally got the green light yesterday to make it public and once again, Kevin and GM have done us all proud.

On Sunday we will all get the chance to see in-person the first C8 ZO6 convertible in the UK 😎

Kevin is oversees at the moment so photos of the actual Corvette are not possible - Orange convertible C8 ZO6 so I grabbed the pic below from the interwebs for illustration purposes only :oops: :love:

With the convertible model, the power plant is difficult at best to see so the plan is to remove the engine cover panel to reveal all!

2023-C8-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Convertible-with-Z07-Package-scaled.jpg

Massive thanks to Kevin once again.

Stuart

Last edited:

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Well it seems there's a slight correction to make as a new member has just contacted me with pics of his C8 ZO6 Coupe o_O

A correction I'm very happy to make especially as the owner is hoping to bring this one to the Nationals as well!

C8 Z.PNG

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Graeme the detailer from Gliptone will be available to detail members Corvettes on a first come first served basis from Saturday morning. Costs to be discussed with Graham but favourable rates will be given to club members.

He did mine last year so I can vouch that he's pretty darn good (y)

20220716_143352_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Pitre

Chairman, CCCUK.
Just to confirm that the Nationals are FREE ENTRY for members and non members on both Saturday and Sunday!!!
We hope to see as many Corvettes as possible on both days
😄