Electric cars will be the Savior of classic V8's

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I think i have a contender.. the Peppercorn K1.
Gresley`s 3 cylinder K3 `s like the `Great Marquis ` ( been there , drove that ) were even stronger but a Manor is much more fun and loader too ! A bit like having side pipes on a Vette . :LOL:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
b
Yep, we'll go with the Manor.. at 'only' 68 tons without the tender, that'll do nicely.
I shall name mine 'Erlestoke Manor'. :D
If you wanna see a Manor at full chat watch Hinton Manor - Cambrian Bay Express August 1987 . We ran every day during July and August to Barmouth , Pwllheli and Aberystwyth . A different crew each week . I was on it two weeks before the video was shot . Huge fun , lots of steam and smoke during the day and lots and lots of beer every night . :LOL:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yep, we'll go with the Manor.. at 'only' 68 tons without the tender, that'll do nicely.
I shall name mine 'Erlestoke Manor'. :D
You obviously know good manners when you see them . :LOL: Driven Erlestoke many a time and Bradley Manor too . If you wanna see a volcano on wheels search Bradley Manor - Talerddig Summit on You Tube. That`s how to black out half of Mid Wales . :LOL:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
But it don`t go anywhere ! That`s just plain boring ! :ROFLMAO:

The earth is spinning at 1000 mph while orbiting the Sun at 67,000 mph. Our solar system (including the earth) spins around the center of our galaxy at 490,000 mph. Our galaxy is moving at 1,340,000 mph towards a region of space 150 million light-years away from us (im not sure what happens when we pull into that station).

Last edited:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
...and people talk about saving our planet :ROFLMAO:
of course what they really mean is 'saving our own arses' (smart or otherwise).