Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

Redlevel

Well-known user
After 2 1/2 months of waiting, finally collected the car from Southampton docks on Friday.
Only to find when we returned home that Jeeves the Butler had gone out for the afternoon so I had to park the car myself. :p

It was worth the wait, just need to get it converted and registered now.View attachment 3484
Yes its a pain when that happens, here's my grubby '87 waiting for Presidential permission to enter the driveway of the other White House.. Trump.jpg

Last edited:

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
Looks nice, I like it in Black well done!
Thanks, its been a monumental job getting it here but well worth it in the end. I don't think the dealership that ordered it new for dealer stock missed ticking an option box, it has everything on and then some. I still can't believe the Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres are road legal. (Well I hope they are !!)

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Thanks, its been a monumental job getting it here but well worth it in the end. I don't think the dealership that ordered it new for dealer stock missed ticking an option box, it has everything on and then some. I still can't believe the Pilot Sport Cup 2 tyres are road legal. (Well I hope they are !!)

Actually Jason, I think there is one option box that was not ticked on your car, that's for the red or yellow brake calipers? Only mention it because that's how I would have wanted it. Much prefer the silver or black calipers. :cool:

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
Actually Jason, I think there is one option box that was not ticked on your car, that's for the red or yellow brake calipers? Only mention it because that's how I would have wanted it. Much prefer the silver or black calipers. :cool:
You are correct sir, the grey callipers come as standard with the Z07 pack but can be changed to Red. Have thought about this as we painted the C6 callipers Red, but I do kind of like the titanium grey callipers as they are. Also doesn't have the optional aero kit with the bigger front splitter and rear wing, but I am not so keen on that body kit, hence hunting this one down.