Music

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
(y) And his ` Road to Hell ` too .
My folks live near Hayle in Cornwall. Ages back I lived in Exeter for a long time and the road back to my folks was pretty much all of the A30. So when on that journey home I used to adapt that song to "This is the Road to Hayle".

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
My folks live near Hayle in Cornwall. Ages back I lived in Exeter for a long time and the road back to my folks was pretty much all of the A30. So when on that journey home I used to adapt that song to "This is the Road to Hayle".
Did you say a few Hayle Mary`s to get home safely ?? :ROFLMAO:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I can`t believe nobody has come up the Beach Boys ` Fun Fun Fun ` hit .... "when her daddy takes the T Bird away "

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Did you say a few Hayle Mary`s to get home safely ?? :ROFLMAO:
Most of my car's have been mechanically sound, but on one time back home the alternator light flicked on a bit here and there. Hoping I'd make it back to the folks (and more importantly my brother as he is a mechanic) I kept going. Annoyingly, it started raining and got dark, which as you can imagine was not helpful for saving electrical power.
Alas, despite the "Hayle Mary's", about 20 miles from my folks it just conked out. Thankfully bruv came out and towed me back.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Most of my car's have been mechanically sound, but on one time back home the alternator light flicked on a bit here and there. Hoping I'd make it back to the folks (and more importantly my brother as he is a mechanic) I kept going. Annoyingly, it started raining and got dark, which as you can imagine was not helpful for saving electrical power.
Alas, despite the "Hayle Mary's", about 20 miles from my folks it just conked out. Thankfully bruv came out and towed me back.
Was that caused by Lucas ? The Prince Of Darkness ! :LOL:

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Audioslave, "Show me how to live'. The ultimate driving tune. Turn the mother up as loud as she'll go and pedal to the metal. You'll feel in another world i guarantee it. 'Gasoline' is also a mega tune and very appropriate.

Stingray

CCCUK Member
Here's some more new music
for young rockers of all ages...

New album See Where The Night Goes due for release 18 Feb 2022.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Two more great driving tracks .... ` Hot `n Nasty `and `30 Days in the Hole ` by Humble Pie with the incomperable Stevie Marriot who went well before his time . Takes me back to a youth well spent - not a miss spent youth . :LOL: 🎸