Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I have experienced 120F while touring by Motorcycle.. its useless going faster to try to cool down, you just ride into a wall of scorching air.
I experienced a max of 113 F in southern Spain in the early 70`s whilst touring around central Europe with mates in our converted Commer Van . That was chuffin` hot and you can imagine how the old Commer those temps . Not ! :LOL:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
As well as the 70's Vette it appears that Bandag did a 1982 Smokey Bear as well..
Smokey Bear 82.jpg
This looks like a pre-82 conversion..
hatch.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Never really noticed how “meaner” the 63-67 Sting Ray looks with its lights turned round.

Mine hasn’t been driven in the dark for about 25+ years, and even then I’ve never stood in front of it with the lights open.

Think I’ll turn mine to the open position tomorrow and have a look.

3015733F-97BC-4996-86E7-E2DB8FC8AB57.jpeg

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Never really noticed how “meaner” the 63-67 Sting Ray looks with its lights turned round.

Mine hasn’t been driven in the dark for about 25+ years, and even then I’ve never stood in front of it with the lights open.

Think I’ll turn mine to the open position tomorrow and have a look.

View attachment 11005

That’s not C2 front suspension

Roscobbc

If you want excess heat (but in the UK) try driving a big block Vette during our hottest days and getting caught in stop/start traffic (even with the roofs off). So much heat eminating from the front of the car and from side 'gills' that your forward view is distorted from the heat haze (a bit like this)
8e689fcb52115041ea24e72c90d2505b2e406ee9
when you do finally move off the heat blast from under the the dash actually makes your eyes water.......

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Just saw this one, looks a bit of a monster. I would prefer it without the blower, but it does look pretty impressive.

Paintwork looks superb.

Its them crazy Antipodeans again.. they do some amazing stuff down under.. like the Merlin engined 55 Chevy for example.