Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I’ve never liked blowers poking through the hood. Just a personal preference.

To me some look good and some less so.
I think i would prefer a blower to a lot of (not all) body mods which can so easily ruin the 'they got it so right from the factory' lines of a C3.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I think the C3 corvette is probably the most recognisable corvette of all models made. Yes, it was made for a long time and in very large numbers which helped. It just has that look. See one and you know what it is.
Even people I know, who wouldn’t know what model of yank they were looking at, know a vet.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
To me some look good and some less so.
I think i would prefer a blower to a lot of (not all) body mods which can so easily ruin the 'they got it so right from the factory' lines of a C3.
Blowers are best kept to the drag strip , otherwise what`s the point ? You could only see in a straight line ahead anyway .

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I’ve always liked Corvette nose/front bras. Used them on quite a few of my own C3’s and c4’s over the years, and never had any problem with them being on regarding paintwork faults. I know some people hate them and have had ruined paintwork.
Very handy when in Florida during love bug season as they destroy the nose paintwork.
08967F27-408E-4398-B92D-7AF7AB81F2DB.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
They are very marmite.
Technology has now produced the clear wrap bra. Once on, you can’t see it. The C6/7/8 boys love it. In the southern states it does protect that nose.

Roscobbc

Maybe not -
original-8c7c46898d21bfcf3015df8641a9f4f0.jpg

Definately -
stacked-1.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I rather like this one.
I’ve been pulled over by various State Troopers over the years, but never by any driving something like this.

A90A80C5-8D94-4043-B2D9-E08CD510F6BC.jpeg