Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
(y) Funny that, i was thinking the exact same thing (well, 9 months)... glad its not just me.
A very glamourous blonde of eastern European persuasion in a very short skirt asked if she could have her photo taken standing by my car at the Brackley Classic event in summer 2019 . I of course graciously obliged , then she asked to pose sitting in the drivers seat . Suffice to say I saw exactly what the next weeks washing looked like . :oops:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I can see why you`re a regular customer . :love:
I know a dealer in Florida who’s sales staff are all ladies, and they look a million dollars. The punters can’t wait to get onto his lot. Back in the 90’s I think most of them were Ex Florida hot dog girls. Hot dogs or cars, it’s all about the look.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I know a dealer in Florida who’s sales staff are all ladies, and they look a million dollars. The punters can’t wait to get onto his lot. Back in the 90’s I think most of them were Ex Florida hot dog girls. Hot dogs or cars, it’s all about the look.
Hot dogs , cool cars , and hot chicks . What`s not too like . ;)

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Dealership name? Might move there one day.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Just came across this add on the bay.com

1977 Coupe with 5600 miles from new. NOT cheap at $40K. But saying that, what IS it worth?. However much someone is willing to pay I suppose. Again a nice thing to use sparingly and enjoy.
Nice color as well.35451FE2-067B-47E9-A33A-36F66178802B.jpeg

mickn

CCCUK Member
A very glamourous blonde of eastern European persuasion in a very short skirt asked if she could have her photo taken standing by my car at the Brackley Classic event in summer 2019 . I of course graciously obliged , then she asked to pose sitting in the drivers seat . Suffice to say I saw exactly what the next weeks washing looked like . :oops:
A few years ago when I had a Cobra we were at the Southsea Cruise one Sunday night when I was approached by a bloke with a camera who wanted to photograph the car. He then told a few of us he was planning a glamour shoot and wanted some curvy muscle cars for the models to lay on and drape themselves over, would any of us be happy to let our cars be used. I agreed and he said the cars would be cleaned following the shoot but I told him I would be happy to lick my car clean afterwards, strangely enough I never heard from him again. :ROFLMAO:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s one that certainly has attitude, but to me looks odd.
It’s got a look that only it’s owner could love.
ACD27BBA-AB02-4C4B-9F50-FF574165A848.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Horrible, even the colour is nasty.
I was being polite when I said it looks odd. It is horrible.
I’m always careful as I was once looking at a car at a show, somebody asked me what I thought of it. I replied it was terrible ( or words to that extent) it didn’t go down to well, as he was the owner. Nowadays I’m more thoughtful.