Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Oh God ! Derek`s on a roll ( is he ever off one ? ) You are getting very ` Gothic` now with the mood scenes . I am waiting for a Blue Oyster Cult album cover shot next . 😈

Thats a challenge.. best i can do so far... (its a bit Stephen King)...
Corvhouse.JPG
Or the Count moves to Santa Monica..
Corvette Count.jpg
Can anyone better it?

Last edited:

Roscobbc

1-371807.jpg

16-31497777_817490055109024_8284597305273745408_n.jpg

ridetech-equipped-c3-corvette-packs-lt4-power-and-tons-of-attitude-2019-09-27_01-13-59_029333.jpg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thats a challenge.. best i can do so far... (its a bit Stephen King)...
View attachment 11619

Can anyone better it?
Been there , its Cape Cod . Did the coast drive whilst on a road trip around New England in the fall . Must dig out my memory stick for all the piccies . There was a beach top car park just down the road and a load of American classic car guys all pulled up in some amazing cars . Had a real good chat with them but it was before I had the Vette . They wanted to hear all about my Jagwar XKR I had at the time though . No moody weather that day though as it was gloriously sunny !

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I found the photos I took at Cape Cod in 2012 . More lighthouses there than you can shake a stick at ! Needless to say I also found a working steam loco on the Conway Valley Railway .:DDSCF5483.JPG Cape Cod Lighthouse.JPGCoupe Cape Cod 2.JPGDSCF5487.JPGDSCF5488.JPGSedan Cape Cod.JPGDSCF5279.JPG

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Very civilised lighthouses, not like you had to live in the tower stuck out on a rock in the ocean.
Wot ! you mean like this ? I took this from the tip of Cap - Sizun , Brittany of the Ilse de Sein lighthouse . Seriously dramatic coast line with seriously dangerous reefs and tidal currents . If you look closely you can see the crazy French fisherman in small boats fishing for line caught bass in the raging currents ! Totally mad !DSCF9197 (3).JPG

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Be fun to turn up at the CCC Nats in one.. 'You cant park that there'.. 'But its a Corvette'..

Besides the incorrect sound i would guess the other 'problem' must be the transverse rear leafspring.
Enzo must turn in his grave everytime one of these fires up.
I think McBurnie received a Writ from Ferrari with a Cease and desist Order

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Be fun to turn up at the CCC Nats in one.. 'You cant park that there'.. 'But its a Corvette'..

Besides the incorrect sound i would guess the other 'problem' must be the transverse rear leafspring.

Ferrari’s first cars had transverse leaf springs.