Silverstone Classic - 26/27/28 July 2019

Vette Drivin' Vader

CCCUK regional rep
We have a stand booked for another visit to the Classic this year.
After last years success I hope plenty of you will get tickets bought (before 31st May) so that we are allocated another good pitch this year

Prices:.............................. up to 31 March............................ 1 April - 31 May

3 Day weekend...........................102....................................................120
2 Day Fri/Sat.............................. 92 .....................................................102
2 Day Sat/Sun............................101.................................................... 112
Friday.......................................... 45...................................................... 52
Saturday......................................74....................................................... 79
Sunday.........................................62...................................................... 67

The above prices are for the driver + one passenger + an infield pass for your Corvette

If you arrive in any other car you can take advantage of the Club prices above, but you will have to leave your car in the car park.

The link and Club CODE are in Members Only - which will be visible once you are registered as Club Members
I want to attend Silverstoneon the Saturday but can't seem to find the link and code anywhere?? Please can you help me locate it?!? Thanks.

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
If you click the search button (top right of the website) and enter Silverstone Classic the code comes up in the members area as long as you are logged in. (14th in the search list).
Jason

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Are there any plans to apply for parade laps of the circuit this year to celebrate 40th anniversary of CCCUK ?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Brilliant (y) Just hope we don`t have sit about on circuit for hours in blistering heat like last year :eek:

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
So, event is just around the corner. Have we had any updates from the organisation? Location, parade possibilities, etc?

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
I am waiting for the final update from Silverstone. As soon as I know where we're located and the parade lap time I'll post up

Watch this space

V

Vetteheadtony

Even remoaners on the CCCUK forum, can get away from it!😫😫😫😫😫

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
Who’s moaning? I’m super excited! I’ve visited the Classic so many times and drooled at beautiful cars. The idea that I’ll be able to attend this time as a display makes me so happy. Even if I may be better off sat at the back of the display so I don’t let the side down.

V

Vetteheadtony

Who’s moaning? I’m super excited! I’ve visited the Classic so many times and drooled at beautiful cars. The idea that I’ll be able to attend this time as a display makes me so happy. Even if I may be better off sat at the back of the display so I don’t let the side down.
Sorry my Mickey taking was not directed at you, it was a general remark meant to just go in the overall post, still trying to get to grips with this new website, just making a point that even on here you can’t get away from Brexit comments, 😂😂
Silverstone will be fantastic!
NO Corvette on the stand lets the Club down Crispy. We're all there to enjoy ourselves so I will look forward to meeting you over the weekend
here, here!

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
We have a parade lap confirmed (y) SUNDAY lunchtime (for those that haven't been before - it's FREE):)
I'm attaching a plan of the site. We are in Zone 13 (GREY) - not the best but will be OK
Access via Gate 3
Bit more shine Crispy and your car will be quite acceptable:unsure:

Attachments

• Silverstone Club Stand - 2019.pdf
    579 KB · Views: 16

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Pity we didn`t get allocated same area as last year but at least it`s better than Yellow 14 wher hardly anyone walks round :cautious:
If we can get the banners and gazebo up we will be ok .

Vaughan watkins

CCCUK Member
Grey area is where we’ve been many times over the year and is my favourite viewing location, gutted I’m not going as was due to be away but now change of plans mean I could have gone but car club tickets are now closed 😢 gutted

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
So, I’m going to bring my box of bits and spares in case I have something somebody needs. There’s not much but you never know what someone might be struggling to find.