Sunday May 1st 2022 British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ on Sunday 1st May 2022

Sunday May 1st 2022 British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ on Sunday 1st May 2022
Posted by monty
British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire.
Sun 1 May 2022 - 10:00
Until: Sun 1 May 2022 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Alan Lewis is attending in his C4 ZR1. Keep those, “we will be there”, replies coming in.

Last edited:

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Looks like this is going to a BIG BIG event , well done Mike you must be well pleased . (y)
Hi Mike, I am certainly hoping that we get a very impressive line up of corvettes, we do however need more to participate, so come on all you vette heads get yourselves down for this event, this may be the only time CCCUK and the historic rally cars get together, don’t miss the opportunity.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
This looks like an interesting event indeed. I'm tempted to come up and do the 3 hour each way trip to see you all. Problem is I'm not sure if I could manage driving 6 hours in a day in my Corvette. Probably have to leave the wife behind too as I doubt she'll want to either.
I'll have a think and get back to you.

VetAlan

CCCUK regional rep
Will be going to this one. Anyone coming from the South down the A34 or M40 and would like to meet or have an alternative early breakfast before driving in?

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Will be going to this one. Anyone coming from the South down the A34 or M40 and would like to meet or have an alternative early breakfast before driving in?
Hi Alan, it would be great to see more of your regions vettheads at the British Motor Museum.
It would be an impressive sight to see if you manage to get a convoy of cars to attend.

UKBeancounter

Committee Member
So this is why there are still 14 spaces left on the CCCUK club stand at the Donnington Classic that weekend. Sorry can't attend as already booked for Donny !
Jason

monty

CCCUK regional rep
I shall be coming up from Surrey to join you in my C5 'Vert
Hi rubyragtop, thanks for the phone call and I look forward to meeting up with you at Gaydon. Let’s hope more take this one off opportunity to meet up and take full advantage of looking around the world historic rally cars and the museum itself, all in one day, fantastic.