Sunday May 1st 2022 British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ on Sunday 1st May 2022

Sunday May 1st 2022 British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire, CV35 0BJ on Sunday 1st May 2022
Posted by monty
British Motor Museum - Gaydon, Warwickshire.
Sun 1 May 2022 - 10:00
Until: Sun 1 May 2022 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Hi CaptainK, if you can get down to it that would be great, as for needing to know by April 23rd, its so we can give a rough number to the museum but we will be able to accommodate latecomers as the parking area is big.
If you do decide at the last minute don’t worry just drop me a message if you can.
Excellent thanks, that is very kind. I'll try and keep you informed. :)

duster

CCCUK Member
Please put me down for 1 ticket. 1990 ZR-1 black. South west region, to meet at Gaydon at 10.00am. Thanks.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Please put me down for 1 ticket. 1990 ZR-1 black. South west region, to meet at Gaydon at 10.00am. Thanks.
Hi Duster, the ticket you buy from the museum ( when you are there) when you want to go inside to look around and use their facilities. I have put you down as going, thanks.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
British Motor Museum at Gaydon Sunday May 1st.
Hi All
Just a reminder that this event is only a couple of weeks away, so if anymore of corvette heads would like to attend then can you please let me know.
when I have the rough numbers of those attending I can then let the British Motor Museum know , they will then allocate us a designated parking area, I will of course ask for a lot more room than we need just in case we have any body who decides at the last minute that they want to attend.

let’s hope the weather is kind to us and that we as a Corvette Club have a good attendance of Corvettes on show.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks in advance.
Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep.

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
Still so disappointed that we are missing this - it's going to be a corker!! Please take and share lots and lots of pictures for the poor souls like us!

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
Hi Mike
We'll be attending and are staying at The Falcon so will join you for breakfast anyway.
East Anglia region
C5 Corvette

Looking forward to this
Bob & Jacky

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike
We'll be attending and are staying at The Falcon so will join you for breakfast anyway.
East Anglia region
C5 Corvette

Looking forward to this
Bob & Jacky
Thanks Bob, I have you and Jacky down for the breakfast and the cruise down to the museum, see you on the 1st May.

BobbyV8

CCCUK Member
Thanks Bob, I have you and Jacky down for the breakfast and the cruise down to the museum, see you on the 1st May.
Hi Mike
Our breakfast is included in the accomodation so may be best not to include us in your numbers. We'll just join you at 8.15 👍

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hello all
Just to remind you that the British Motor Museum Event is on next Sunday, 1st May at Gaydon.

We have had a great response so far, thank you to everyone who has made contact, I‘m looking forward to meeting up with members from other Regions.

Please look at my original post on this thread, basically we are exhibiting alongside about 80 Historic Marathon Rally Cars, they are celebrating their World Cup Rally Anniversary. There will be plenty going on and lots of cars to admire as well as our Corvettes.

We will be arriving at the British Motor Museum at approximately 10.00am, we have a designated CCCUK parking area. No need to book, just turn up. If you have any queries, please email me or call me on 07956 320338.

Thanks.
Mike Penn
Central South Regional Representative

cacti alan

CCCUK Member
Hi Mike,
Please count us in for Breakfast on the 1st, plus we hope to be able to travel to the museum. fingers crossed!
Jacqui & Alan