What happened to rock?

Redlevel

Well-known user
UK Radio app..
Install it and pick yourself a few channels.. Search and you will find.
I listen to HotRod Radio on there when I'm working. Great music interspersed with old ads for musclecars and hot rod speed equipment!
A lot of car shows use it. 😎

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
After a meeting with a client at their office in High Wycombe I’m walking back to the shopping center multi story car park when I come up on an HMV and pop in to have a look. Plonking a pile of heavily discounted old stock CD’s on the counter the kid serving looked in disbelief :oops: at AC DC, Heart, Rush, VH, Jim Steinman (RIP last week) Eagles, Super Tramp, Led Zep, Rainbow, PF, Cadillac Three, Sea Sick Steve, Boston and even some Bob Marley and Elvis for the wife.

Not bad he said..:cool:

All duplicates and all in the garage.

Might just put Bad for Good on this after as a tribute to Jim

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I only 'discovered' Joanna Connor a couple of years ago.. damn shes good!
You probably appreciate these guys as well..

Joe Bonamassa is THE main man as far I am concerned . (y) If you haven`t already discovered Joanne Shaw - Taylor , our very own UK born and bred blues star , look her up . What a voice , what a guitarist , what talent !! She is awesome , and I saw her live at Leamington Assembly Rooms a couple of years ago and was totally blown away . Try sampling her Dirty Truth album for starters . 👌

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Joe Bonamassa is THE main man as far I am concerned . (y) If you haven`t already discovered Joanne Shaw - Taylor , our very own UK born and bred blues star , look her up . What a voice , what a guitarist , what talent !! She is awesome , and I saw her live at Leamington Assembly Rooms a couple of years ago and was totally blown away . Try sampling her Dirty Truth album for starters . 👌
Hell Yes!.. she good.. thanks (y)

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Spread the word Ma man , spread the word . Entirely too good looking to have that kinda talent . :love:
Can`t wait for live gigs to start up again and get my head blasted again !

Roscobbc

One of the really great things about social media is the ability for all musicians to have a 'platform' for all of 'us' to listen and enjoy. As goos as many of the bands and musicians we know and love there are many, many more out there you are equally as good (and in many cases far better)............