What have YOU being doing or are you planning to do with your Vette?

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I thought of selling the red interior parts for funds for the new interior. If it's too expensive I won't bother but it does need new paint and I want blue badly because I think it looks best in blue.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The interior paint/dye would work for the dash and most of the trim. Itโ€™s factory colour and works very well. Itโ€™s tough and durable. I would use new seat covers, door panels and carpet.
recently refreshed a 72 mustang convertible using same, was very pleased with the results.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I hope to but will have to let my money build up again so probably late next year or even 2024. The exterior needs repainting anyway so might as well go for blue.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
None of the ot the Vette this time but my other V8 takes to the hills . On holiday in North Wales for two weeks and getting plenty of mountain walking in . Drove the Jeep up into the hills until the single lane black top run out , then set off for a good yomp onto the summit ridge of the Rhinog mountain range . The views were stunning from the top .DSCF2953.JPGDSCF2963.JPG

James Vette

CCCUK Member
My brother got his dominos delivery driver car roof sign and we're gonna stick it on the stingray as a joke and people will be so confused. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Also I might make some fake sidepipes from cardboard tubes wrapped in tin foil and put it on my polo for another joke and if they turn out good I'll put them on the stingray.

johng

CCCUK Member
I gave my car a wash and wax yesterday in preparation for the Nationals. Most disappointingly I tested positive for Covid later in the day, so now I won't be able to attend:mad:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I gave my car a wash and wax yesterday in preparation for the Nationals. Most disappointingly I tested positive for Covid later in the day, so now I won't be able to attend:mad:
What a bummer ! Sorry to hear of your disappointing news .

johng

CCCUK Member
Yes, I'm more than a little peeved. I was looking forward to a good look at your car amongst others. At least I'm not going to miss a look at Oneball's car

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yes, I'm more than a little peeved. I was looking forward to a good look at your car amongst others. At least I'm not going to miss a look at Oneball's car
I won`t be there anyway as still on holiday in glorious North Wales .