What if?

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Got chatting to the owner of this as a show recently. Said he was all-in at £40k and bought it on a whim one night on ebay and shipped it over from USA. Don't know much about Camaros and if this is a real SS but it was 100% mint and like new under the hood. Would definitely consider one of these.

Rear seats in a C2 James! God forbid and no, no chance they would fit even one person even if you'd left your head at home

20220502_121642_resized_1.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Those first generation Camaros 1967-69 are very pretty cars . The hot ticket is the 1969 but the 67/68 cars are real nice. Good size, nice option list and I think better built than the mustang of the same era.

Nick B

CCCUK Member
Got chatting to the owner of this as a show recently. Said he was all-in at £40k and bought it on a whim one night on ebay and shipped it over from USA. Don't know much about Camaros and if this is a real SS but it was 100% mint and like new under the hood. Would definitely consider one of these.

Rear seats in a C2 James! God forbid and no, no chance they would fit even one person even if you'd left your head at home

View attachment 17802
The early Camaros are real nice.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I had a series 1 2+2, I only got negative comments from people who would never be able to buy one same when my wife had a 944 " not a real Porsche " they would say from their Fiesta.
I thought the 2+2 was a great idea and a great car.
I loved my 924 and my 944. Had plenty of those comments about it not being “ a real Porsche” they were/are great cars. Try a 924 turbo and tell me it’s not a real Porsche. Loved mine, sold it to a guy who took it to Australia.
Would have loved a 924 Carrera GT, but never seemed to find one at reasonable money.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
6BE030C3-1F9D-4877-B21C-9AEA368B326F.jpeg

Love a classy classic porsche. I like most classic porsches but these simple clean ones from late 60s to early 70s look like a nice daily driver. I'm doing a 50s porsche 356 speedster kit car with my dad in "stone grey" (light olive green) factory colour with brown interior. Love learning the ins and outs of cars and currently doing the wiring throughout the entire car. It's probably the most time consuming part as everything has to be done from scratch with all the relays and keeping the wires tidy.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It is, but we have grown used to the modern conveniences of modern driving.
winding down a window to my nephews is hard work to them.
I recently sold a 68 mustang coupe to a young chap from “up north” Wolverhampton I think it was. The car had Power steering with manual brakes. As far as power options go that was it. I said to him that “I can’t show you how everything works, because it hasn’t got anything “ 😂😂. He loved it. Got back to Wolverhampton all OK.
47131B26-573A-40CB-8E76-F77C3C3D2BB8.jpeg

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Nice. Gotta have power steering to
enjoy driving but power windows are pointless because it's just another thing that will break and need fixing and honestly I'd rather manually do it so I can get the window exactly where I want it.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
A 62 cigar thunderbird, with the metallic aqua interior👍
A chap down our road in Hornsey was a Thunderbird man. Had a silver 58, then got a white 62, then a blue 66, then a gold 69. We moved away after that. He put his plate on each one which was 2 CUT. Saw the 69 many years later still with the plate on.