Anyone got different toys ?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I adore Steam trains.....so Majestic!!!
They seem a lot less majestic when you are straining to remove huge seized up nuts and bolts with a 3 foot long spanner in inaccessible places , but very satisfying once they are up and running again . Hopefully we will have 777 `s overhaul complete in three years and up and running on Great British Railways again . 🀞

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
No worse than replacing a fuse on a C3.
Nothing , absolutely nothing compares to changing fuses on a C3 !!!! I would love to meet the guy at GM that came up with that location as a good idea and shake him warmly by the throat . :mad: Even a double jointed Pygmy would struggle to get to it . :eek:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I imagined i heard it when i was in the shower but thought.. nah, cant be.
Best look out for it coming back again then.
It will be . I managed to contact the pilot on my old crystal set radio and being 6th June , anniversary of the D Day Landings it is taking off and landing at Duxford and flying over to Ragley Hall , Birmingham ( not Alabama ! ) for fly pasts at an event there . Hence the east / west flight path .
Roger and out .✌️

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
It just returned, same time as yesterday. I had my camera ready but instead of going almost over the house it was too far south today to get a picture.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Err.. you are joking right? :unsure:
You managed to contact the Internet on your old google machine, yes?
No ! my technical adviser ( `er indoors ) did that for me on her tablet . I never knew an Asprin was so multi functional . :ROFLMAO:
PS . A Spitfire just went over too . Good to see the jolly old `fly boys ` are patrolling our skies , what what !!

Steamoilking

CCCUK Member
There you go built by me, the waltzer as well case you wondered. 20’ dia. 8’ high scaled down from a 1950 era full size

Attachments

• 84E509EF-CA0A-43D4-982E-381CC6679CF4.jpeg
    84E509EF-CA0A-43D4-982E-381CC6679CF4.jpeg
    356.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited: