Anyone got different toys ?

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Yep ! and here are the others in the toy box . It`s a VERY big box :LOL: I am a member of an association that also maintains and operates these beasts ! Privately owned steam loco 45305 that hauls charter trains all over the UK and the huge D123 diesel electric loco . We are also custodians of D6535 and steam loco 30777 Sir Lamiel

Ha!.. thats nothing, i had to tame this BEAST!!...
Train Driver 3.jpg Train Driver 2.jpg Train Driver 1.jpg
:eek::LOL:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Aaaaw ! what a cute wee little thing . :LOL: I bet that was fun , where was that ?
Now come and play major league , all 163 tons of it . :p :LOL: That was a handful I can tell you !

Oh yer!.. you reckon your Coronation Class could take on 'Pet' do you?..
Sherwood Forest Railway 2019, my daughters bought it for my birthday.
Just found the photos when i was looking on my old computer for something else.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Oh yer!.. you reckon your Coronation Class could take on 'Pet' do you?..
Sherwood Forest Railway 2019, my daughters bought it for my birthday.
Just found the photos when i was looking on my old computer for something else.
What a great pressie ! I think you have earned the Forum handle ` Little Chuffer ` :ROFLMAO:

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
These are 2 of my other toys....a few carriages and Mini shetland pony....I have 20+ ponies!!!...quite a difference in Horse Power!!!!

Attachments

• Dino Tivyside 2.jpg
    Dino Tivyside 2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20190921_163112.jpg
    IMG_20190921_163112.jpg
    325.4 KB · Views: 5

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
She belongs to Canal & Rivers Trust and is volunteer maintained and operated . She has an interesting history as built in 1928 which is very late in commercial carrying terms on the canals . She is powered by a twin cylinder air cooled diesel and carried coal and other bulk goods for the Grand Union Canal Carrying Company .. She was commandeered in WW2 by the War Department along with many other narrow boats and fitted out as fire fighting boat during the blitz in London . It is maintained in full working order and goes to boat shows and other events on the inland waterways system . We did shift 20 tons of coal in her on one occasion which was great fun . It was like trying to stop or steer a super tanker ! No good for water skiing at only 5 mph though 🤣
You can ski behind anything if your ski’s are big enough 😂

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Finally got back into the BIG TOYS box today for the first time since last October only to find that 45305 is out of service due to a Blackbird building its nest and raising a family in the cab , and 777 Sir Lamiel is gradually becoming a `kit of parts ` now the team can crack on with the total strip down for overhaul . Any Chevy Big Block boys out there fancy re boring a cylinder this size ? :LOL:
DSCF2611.JPGDSCF2615.JPGAny View attachment 11237ANDSCF2616.JPG