Anyone got different toys ?

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
Finally got back into the BIG TOYS box today for the first time since last October only to find that 45305 is out of service due to a Blackbird building its nest and raising a family in the cab , and 777 Sir Lamiel is gradually becoming a `kit of parts ` now the team can crack on with the total strip down for overhaul . Any Chevy Big Block boys out there fancy re boring a cylinder this size ? :LOL:
View attachment 11235View attachment 11236Any View attachment 11237ANView attachment 11238
I adore Steam trains.....so Majestic!!!

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Don`t think the animal rights activists would appreciate that ! :(

There you go, the Blackbird family could be relocated and re-housed on a Welsh smallholding.
Pity my Aunt isnt still about, she was vice president of the rspb.. could have pulled some strings. :D

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I haven’t used her since September 2019. Not sure if any friends have taken her out since then.

The two happiest times in owning a boat.
The day you buy it, and the day you sell it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I haven’t used her since September 2019. Not sure if any friends have taken her out since then.

The two happiest times in owning a boat.
The day you buy it, and the day you sell it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That`s a well worn saying indeed . You really should enjoy her more . I had a 4 birth cruiser for about 10 years and had some great times , but once you start using them less the cost per hour of fun goes through the roof with insurances , mooring fees , etc , etc . :(
I will be on a new toy for a week at the end of this month helping crew this 100 foot long 1907 built beauty from Cornwall and around the Isles of Scilly . Can`t wait . :)Traditional-Sailing-Holidays-Med-1200x900.jpg

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
If anyone on here has a (full size) B17 as a toy, you win the thread.

(you will even beat Chuffers Chuffers and 100 foot sail boat).

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
It flew over Tiifield , South Northants heading east a little while ago , what a fantastic sight and sound ! Never seen one in the air before . Also had a Spit over this morning but they are as common as sparrows around our village now . :LOL:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Just had a look at a map, i didnt realise that Towcester is due West of Bedford (i thought it was further North).
Its certainly not something you see every day.
Imagine seeing 1000 of them grouping up and heading east as the sun goes down...

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Just had a look at a map, i didnt realise that Towcester is due West of Bedford (i thought it was further North).
Its certainly not something you see every day.
Imagine seeing 1000 of them grouping up and heading east as the sun goes down...
Yeah , wouldn`t have wanted to be in Dresden that night . :eek: