C3 Race Car Build

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Hopefully I'll get to see the end result at a track this year? Looks like our first racw in April has been put back to May...I hear the first motorsport we'll see is BTCC...

Someone asked me what the first race I’d do with the mini is and I said I reckon it’ll be June.

Yep hopefully out with the Vette this year. Need to save some cash for fuel tank, wheels and tyres though.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Good news is. Front wing looks ok so don’t need to do any more filling.
C7FBDA5C-F9FD-41F9-AFC8-164624B4604A.jpeg
Bad news is I got dust under the primer on the rear deck so will need to sand it back and re-primer :sleep:

Brightgreenmeanmachine

Well-known user
Its over at the shot blasters then powder coated later this week I've been told... the engine rebuild is getting underway, with the limited mods she'll be hitting 455bhp..the gearbox is being done too and just been at the paint shop to see her body sitting on a dolly all ready to go.. just all needs to come together and were away! I dont think she'll be on the road until end of March though...

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Its over at the shot blasters then powder coated later this week I've been told... the engine rebuild is getting underway, with the limited mods she'll be hitting 455bhp..the gearbox is being done too and just been at the paint shop to see her body sitting on a dolly all ready to go.. just all needs to come together and were away! I dont think she'll be on the road until end of March though...

Thats exciting! Shiny stuff!!

Brightgreenmeanmachine

Well-known user
Hope so...I'm happy I've chosen the original colour as only found out today that it was a one year only colour with just 1800 bright green made...

Remember if you or anyone else needs any paint consumables I have set up at 15% discount code in our website for CCCuk members. Just put Stingray2021 into the code section of the basket...

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Hope so...I'm happy I've chosen the original colour as only found out today that it was a one year only colour with just 1800 bright green made...

Remember if you or anyone else needs any paint consumables I have set up at 15% discount code in our website for CCCuk members. Just put Stingray2021 into the code section of the basket...

Thank you. I got all the paint stuff before you mentioned that but do you do polishing materials? I’ve not got anything for the post clear coat stage.