C3 Race Car Build

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I remember a mate of mine spinning a 924 it wasn’t particularly fast but as he got to about 90 degrees the whole rear window popped out and flew off into the scenery

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Do they not require a 5 point harness, as I do not see the crotch belt in the photo ?

Has to be 6 point over here for racing. But the passenger one isn’t for competition it’s just for the road so 4 point is easier. The mountings are all there if it’s ever needed.

antijam

CCCUK Member
Mounting brackets made up for the wiper door, just need a little trim before final fitting.
I presume you've dumped the vacuum actuation of the door, so how does it move now? Or is it just permanently open? Or maybe you just leave it off when it's raining? :unsure:

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Be interesting to see when she's all cleaned and polished up, and you take some photos,
I'd put them on my forum, so others can enjoy your end results !

I really like that hood design 🚨

Thanks, weather here is crap at the moment, it’s certainly not Daytona Beach.

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Are you planning any track time at Snetterton this year? If so let me know, im only 20 mins from there would love to see the beast in action .

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Are you planning any track time at Snetterton this year? If so let me know, im only 20 mins from there would love to see the beast in action .

Well first race is at Snetterton 4/5 April but I don’t think I’m going to make it. So might not be there this year.