Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021

Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 08:00
Until: Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daytona Vette

Well-known user

This is your invitation to this important Event

Why is it important? – well because we want to see the response to this Event from our Members to possibly be able to host a much larger two day Event centrally located and open and appealing to all Members, this would be in addition to the one and only Nationals which are southern based and the northern based Lakes Events

We need you to vote with your Vette, we need your support please, so we can gain a centrally located Event for the Members from all Regions - You and your Vette are needed at the Museum Event please

The Museum is packed full of interesting history, displays and vehicles, many of which have not been seen before, there is much nostalgia with much to enjoy besides our Corvettes and camaraderie

Format of the day

Arrive at the Punchbowl, Lapworth B94 6HR, 8.00 am Vettes group parked

Seated for Breakfast and Welcome at 8.30 am

Breakfast is a hearty Buffet Breakfast at £10 per head - Payable at the Punchbowl

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar well situated for the M42 and M5, M40, M6 connections

Vettes off for the Cruise in year order to the Museum CV35 0BJ by 9.30 am

Arrive at the Museum just before 10.00 am and display park the Vettes

www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk

Enter the Museum and pay our reduced ticket fee

Museum fee is normally £14.95 per head, but will be £10.00 per head for us on the day and that will get us into the Museum and all their facilities of the Coffee Bar and Powder Rooms, do not forget to bring a camera for the interesting exhibits in the Museum

The afternoon bring a Picnic to enjoy on the grass

This is an important and special Event and I look forward to your Support

Please post on the Forum to book your Seat(s) and Breakfast, advising:

The numbers attending Breakfast

Your Membership Region

Which marque of Corvette you will be driving on the Corvette Cruise

Please book your seats asap and by 4.00pm on Thursday 19th August 2021 so I can advise the Punchbowl of the numbers

Please note I have to pre-book the number of Breakfasts for the Buffet which is just for us Vette heads and the numbers have to be paid for, so if you need to cancel, please do so in advance by email to centralsouthregion@corvetteclub.org.uk to cancel your charge

It is going to be a Fab day

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Oooohhh, that's only 5 miles from me, if the DVLA muppets can manage to issue the V5 before then, wifey & I will deffo attend

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Definitely interested , Gaydon not far from me and been there several times to car events and looked around the museum which is always interesting as displays change . As Lapworth is way to the west of Gaydon from me in South Northants can I skip breakfast meet up and go direct to Gaydon and meet all you guys there ?

phild

CCCUK Member
Should be a great event. Unfortunately I am attending a memorial that day and can't go. I would support anything in the future. Gaydon is a wonderful venue.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Definitely interested , Gaydon not far from me and been there several times to car events and looked around the museum which is always interesting as displays change . As Lapworth is way to the west of Gaydon from me in South Northants can I skip breakfast meet up and go direct to Gaydon and meet all you guys there ?
Hi Chuffer - we shall meet at last - Yes, you can skip Breakfast and meet us at the Museum, but you will miss out on the cruise - can I have your Breakfast?

Tobias

New user

This is your invitation to this important Event

Why is it important? – well because we want to see the response to this Event from our Members to possibly be able to host a much larger two day Event centrally located and open and appealing to all Members, this would be in addition to the one and only Nationals which are southern based and the northern based Lakes Events

We need you to vote with your Vette, we need your support please, so we can gain a centrally located Event for the Members from all Regions - You and your Vette are needed at the Museum Event please

The Museum is packed full of interesting history, displays and vehicles, many of which have not been seen before, there is much nostalgia with much to enjoy besides our Corvettes and camaraderie

Format of the day

Arrive at the Punchbowl, Lapworth B94 6HR, 8.00 am Vettes group parked

Seated for Breakfast and Welcome at 8.30 am

Breakfast is a hearty Buffet Breakfast at £10 per head - Payable at the Punchbowl

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar well situated for the M42 and M5, M40, M6 connections

Vettes off for the Cruise in year order to the Museum CV35 0BJ by 9.30 am

Arrive at the Museum just before 10.00 am and display park the Vettes

www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk

Enter the Museum and pay our reduced ticket fee

Museum fee is normally £14.95 per head, but will be £10.00 per head for us on the day and that will get us into the Museum and all their facilities of the Coffee Bar and Powder Rooms, do not forget to bring a camera for the interesting exhibits in the Museum

The afternoon bring a Picnic to enjoy on the grass

This is an important and special Event and I look forward to your Support

Please post on the Forum to book your Seat(s) and Breakfast, advising:

The numbers attending Breakfast

Your Membership Region

Which marque of Corvette you will be driving on the Corvette Cruise

Please book your seats asap and by 4.00pm on Thursday 19th August 2021 so I can advise the Punchbowl of the numbers

Please note I have to pre-book the number of Breakfasts for the Buffet which is just for us Vette heads and the numbers have to be paid for, so if you need to cancel, please do so in advance by email to centralsouthregion@corvetteclub.org.uk to cancel your charge

It is going to be a Fab day
Would like to book for me and a passenger

Hopefully my 1978 anniversary edition will be back for then

West Midlands

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
Oh yes ! Sounds great!

Two for breakfast please
And we'll be in the 2006 C6 (unless by some miracle/hardwork the 1964 C2 is ready to roll!)

Really looking forward to a bumper get-together!