Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021

Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 08:00
Until: Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Oh yes ! Sounds great!

Two for breakfast please
And we'll be in the 2006 C6 (unless by some miracle/hardwork the 1964 C2 is ready to roll!)

Really looking forward to a bumper get-together!
Rock On, Cordite Man and Jules are coming, if the 64 is ready you could rock up in two Vettes

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Chuffer - we shall meet at last - Yes, you can skip Breakfast and meet us at the Museum, but you will miss out on the cruise - can I have your Breakfast?
Meeting at long last !! Don`t expect too much , you might be disappointed . :LOL: The cruise would be fun but it would mean a very early start to make it by 8.00 am and driving more than double the distance I need to to end up back at Gaydon . Me and `er indoors will have to make make do with our own cruise to Gaydon but it`s a nice route to drive from our place . Look forward to meeting up . You sure can have my breakfast ! it will be sausage , egg , bacon , fried bread , black pudding and mushrooms , plus a dollop of baked beans !! 😋 😀

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Meeting at long last !! Don`t expect too much , you might be disappointed . :LOL: The cruise would be fun but it would mean a very early start to make it by 8.00 am and driving more than double the distance I need to to end up back at Gaydon . Me and `er indoors will have to make make do with our own cruise to Gaydon but it`s a nice route to drive from our place . Look forward to meeting up . You sure can have my breakfast ! it will be sausage , egg , bacon , fried bread , black pudding and mushrooms , plus a dollop of baked beans !! 😋 😀
Rock On I will put some sauce on that - I hope you like TK

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Damn it clashes with Passion for Power at Tatton Park where we have a pretty large club stand planned.

Good luck and hope it goes well for you!

WelshVette

Busy user
Hi Barry,
Superb timing on this email.... Topcats have had my ZL1 for nearly five weeks and have just this afternoon called to say they have at last got it running.
So can you count Sallyann and I in for the breakfast and show please
I have to now arrange to get it collected end of next week.😁
Thanks
David

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Barry,
Superb timing on this email.... Topcats have had my ZL1 for nearly five weeks and have just this afternoon called to say they have at last got it running.
Thanks
David
Noswaith Dda , Welshvette . Do you cure sick sheep in your spare time ? :LOL: Look forward to meeting up at Gaydon . Pob lwc with the ZL1 .

Yellow 2

CCCUK Member
Really hoping to make this - DVLA are now processing imports from June 23 onward and mine was submitted that week. Will have breakfast with The Bride at home as we're so close to Gaydon but would love to tag-on to the end of the cruise; what's the proposed route down/inward?

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Barry,
Thanks
David
Excellent the superb ZL1 from Port Talbot - Great Stuff see you both on the Sunday

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Really hoping to make this - DVLA are now processing imports from June 23 onward and mine was submitted that week. Will have breakfast with The Bride at home as we're so close to Gaydon but would love to tag-on to the end of the cruise; what's the proposed route down/inward?
I will send you a PM

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Barry ,
Further to our phone chat earlier , I have spoken to Mike Lacey about hanging on to the club display stuff until after the Gaydon bash although I gather you have emailed him anyway .