Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021

Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 08:00
Until: Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The Weather front is moving in the right direction and it is looking good - We are in for a better day, bring your Cameras and if you are coming to the Punchbowl and then on the Cruise down to the Museum, don't forget to fill up with some good nectar
If Me and `er indoors get wet it`s your fault then ! :LOL:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
I am signing off now, but if anyone wishes to come you are most welcome to join with us at the Museum - We should be arriving from the Breakfast close to 10.00 am - See you all tomorrow
Cheers

Keith P

CCCUK Member
What a great day out! Big thanks to Barry for all the hard work in organising the event. Great to meet some new members and thanks to those who made long journeys to join us. Hope to see you all again at the next meet.

Keith and Heather.

EddyEdden

CCCUK Member
Thanks Barry,
Great day and great to see new friends and some old faces too.
We didn't realise you had such illustrious connections so as to organise the weather.
Nice also to meet up with our Royal counterparts from Cardiff.
Many thanks again from the Count and Countess.

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Hi Dave and Deb here. We are up for it! Looks really great. And I don't have to travel.

Huge Thank You Dave for sorting me out with a pair of your finest stockings and the required equipment and assistance to put them on...
oh.. and for the hosepipe.. hope your wife didnt mind.. they got me home without further incident (y) and Great to meet you.
Thank You also to Barry for organising a great day.
101_0173 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Does anyone know why a MOV video file would constantly keep stopping and starting making it jerky?.. new camera, first time ive used video. It does say recorded at 30 frames per second so it shouldnt be all Laurel and Hardy. 🤷‍♂️

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Huge Thank You Dave for sorting me out with a pair of your finest stockings and the required equipment and assistance to put them on...
oh.. and for the hosepipe.. they got me home without further incident (y) and Great to meet you.
Thank You also to Barry for organising a great day.
View attachment 13146
So what dennier auxilliary drive belts do you recoomend for a C3 ? 🤣