Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021

Corvettes at the British Motor Museum – Gaydon Warwickshire CV35 0BJ on Sunday 22nd August 2021
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 08:00
Until: Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Mark ,
Are we displaying our cars on hard standing or the grassed area ? I will need to bring the steel cross braced feet for the flags and park a car on each one as they still require pegs driven in to hold them . If we are on grass I only need bring the ground spikes .
Hi Mike

I am planning on parking on the grass in year Order, so once, we on the Cruise arrive (already in year Order) we can slip in line any Vettes that have arrived before we get there and then display park on the grass
So best for just the ground spike Poles please

Looking forward to it

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike

I am planning on parking on the grass in year Order, so once, we on the Cruise arrive (already in year Order) we can slip in line any Vettes that have arrived before we get there and then display park on the grass
So best for just the ground spike Poles please

Looking forward to it
Sorted (y)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Ok you Guys and Girls with the Corvettes - If any of you suffer from vertigo or dizziness as you arrive at the entrance to the Museum - Do Not think you are in Bowling Green when you see the Stars and Stripes flying high on the Roundabout as you come in - You are at "CORVETTES AT THE BRITISH MOTOR MUSEUM"
Enjoy!

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Ok so as far as Breakfast at the Punchbowl is concerned that is a Wrap, as I have to communicate the numbers for the purposes of catering for us on the Sunday morning
BUT for those of you that still wish to come and why not, you are still most welcome directly at the Museum - Please Post on here or reply to your email invitation advising which Vette and Year - Bring a Picnic for the afternoon - I may be Hungry

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Ok so as far as Breakfast at the Punchbowl is concerned that is a Wrap, as I have to communicate the numbers for the purposes of catering for us on the Sunday morning
BUT for those of you that still wish to come and why not, you are still most welcome directly at the Museum - Please Post on here or reply to your email invitation advising which Vette and Year - Bring a Picnic for the afternoon - I may be Hungry

If all youre having for breakfast is a wrap you may well be hungry... badum tish..
i'll get my coat..

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
The Weather front is moving in the right direction and it is looking good - We are in for a better day, bring your Cameras and if you are coming to the Punchbowl and then on the Cruise down to the Museum, don't forget to fill up with some good nectar