My Questions

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yes but I had the wrong kind of leaves on my hill!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
It was a cold , damp , dismal late December afternoon with light fading fast . No adhesion problems as the locos had steam jet sanders to squirt sand under the driving wheels if the wheels began to slip on the rails . (y)

Roscobbc

It was a cold , damp , dismal late December afternoon with light fading fast . No adhesion problems as the locos had steam jet sanders to squirt sand under the driving wheels if the wheels began to slip on the rails . (y)
Surprised that no enterprising 'Septic has devised a couple of these squirting traction compound under the rear wheels for some of these 1000 +hp street legal cars.....

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Surprised that no enterprising 'Septic has devised a couple of these squirting traction compound under the rear wheels for some of these 1000 +hp street legal cars.....
Now there`s a thought ! I feel another retirement project coming on . :unsure: I will get my drawing board and pencils out . :LOL:

Mad4slalom

CCCUK Member
Yes, silver with a red interior really pops.
I’ve always loved red interiors.
Hell yes!! Funnily enough , just looking at a pic of a silver 69 with red and looks gorgeous.
I also love the red with red which is in yr face but it doesnt half light up when the sun is out. πŸ‘

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Chevrolet did make one 1965 Nassau blue with a red interior. Saw a picture of it at Pro Team corvettes, and it looked really nice ( to me anyway)
When it comes time to paint my own 65 I have been considering changing the interior from bright blue to either white or maybe even the red.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Just realised it will be a lot harder to change to Red rather than white, as if I change to red, the dash pads will have to be changed as well. White interiors had ( in my case) bright blue dash pads to match exterior nassau blue Color.
oh well, never mind.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
FA0AF961-C370-43F7-B08E-8C78831AC20A.png
Sorry for the shoddy photo I took while upside down but does my fuze box look normal? Just thought I'd post as we're having issues starting the car but my dad thinks it's the starter motor.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Explain, does it crank, no crank, kinda wants to start ?

Is that heater/ AC fuse blown, or just how it looks in the image ?
Image is not allowing to see all fuses as if they are OK or not

fuse.jpg

Really need to pull all the fuses and use an electronic cleaner on all the fuse holders
and check each one as if they are the correct max amperage rating

James Vette

CCCUK Member
@teamzr1 Thanks. Yes that fuse is blown but I don't think that would cause starting issues. Anyway I'll use a multimeter on all the fuses just to be sure. There is a cable on the ignition (IGN) but none on the ACC or BAT but I'm not sure what those are for. Maybe a cable fell out?

Oneball

CCCUK Member
@teamzr1 Thanks. Yes that fuse is blown but I don't think that would cause starting issues. Anyway I'll use a multimeter on all the fuses just to be sure. There is a cable on the ignition (IGN) but none on the ACC or BAT but I'm not sure what those are for. Maybe a cable fell out?

Theyre take offs for use for additional stuff there’s nothing plugged into them from the factory.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
We replaced the starter motor and the new one is moving great but we have discovered that the spark plugs aren't wet at all they are bone dry but fuel is going to the carb. We are going to try cold start spray tomorrow to see if that works and we think it might flush out a blockage from where it's sat for a few months.