My Questions

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Does anyone know the best way to restore the chrome plate under the shifter that tells you the engine specs. Mine has faded. Thanks.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I got a bruce springsteen cassette for a quid at a music shop to play in the stingray and it sounds good except the high notes sound squeeky. Does anyone know any tricks for old cassettes or were they always dodgy? It says it has stereo quality sound.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I got a bruce springsteen cassette for a quid at a music shop to play in the stingray and it sounds good except the high notes sound squeeky. Does anyone know any tricks for old cassettes or were they always dodgy? It says it has stereo quality sound.

Cheap less than $10 US

Cleaner

81M.jpg

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Which corvette year has the best silver? And I do mean pure silver without a hint of any other colour. It's hard to say because each year the silver changed ever so slightly so I thought I'd just ask on here.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The last silver cars I sold was a 1975 convertible and a 1976 coupe. Both looked “pure “ silver to my old eyes, and looked pretty much the same colour. Both cars polished up real nice.