Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Just got it home 450 mile round trip, big thanks to my co pilot Garry Watts.

Knackered
Tyres were binned yesterday having just celebrating their 21st birthday 😬 I would have liked a blue line replacement but they are a special order and £250 a corner. No thanks. Went with a white line from NHT but pissed that they are DOT 2018 which I did check before purchase and should have said piss off but they are needed for stars & stripes this weekend. Another thing, when checking the width of the white line they said 1.3 inches. REALLY 1.3 inches...?

Girl - how big is your dick?

Boy - 6 inches and 20mm

Attachments

• 20210630_140848.jpg
    20210630_140848.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 17

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Tyres were binned yesterday having just celebrating their 21st birthday 😬 I would have liked a blue line replacement but they are a special order and £250 a corner. No thanks. Went with a white line from NHT...

That is a stunning photo (y)
Is there a reason you use 'Attach files' and not 'Insert Image'?
insert image.jpg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Ahh!.. i dont have that issue, not being a smartphone user.
So your whitewalls are 1 & 3.6/12 wide (or 1 & 4.8/16 if you prefer).
Technically they're white lines but the line is that wide they're bordering on being white walls. Your math seems 'bout right 👍

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I’ve never heard the term white line tyres, red lines and gold lines yes, but white lines No. Of course the red/gold lines were a very thin band hence the term “line” I’ve always heard them referred to as whitewall tyres. Is this a new modern term for WSW tyres?

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
I’ve never heard the term white line tyres, red lines and gold lines yes, but white lines No. Of course the red/gold lines were a very thin band hence the term “line” I’ve always heard them referred to as whitewall tyres. Is this a new modern term for WSW tyres?

Dunno about the terminology but my Whitewalls covered the entire side wall of the tyre right down to the wheel rim, Mr Crickets has a strip of black tyre showing between the white band and the wheel rim.

Cars 32 SC small.jpg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Yes, those type of tyres are know as wide whites, fitted to cars up to 1960/61. After that manufactures fitted what they called whitewalls. A thin usually 3/4 “ white band. Standard option on nearly all US cars in the 60’s 70,s and 80’s.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It’s also strange that the incorrect WSW tyre can spoil the look of a car.
Imagine wide whites from a 61 vet on a 62, or the other way round. It would look so wrong.
1F2367FF-A757-4AEF-8938-B8A5DB0AE44F.jpegAE2F4643-2B57-4C45-A7B3-C97822468130.jpeg

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
You could well be right and I've pulled it out of thin air. The ones it had on had thinner white lines and these seem to be a hybrid of thin white lines and white walls. Maybe they're confused of their gender 🙈

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Love the colour of this C4 Callaway Coupe. Only thing I would prefer would be if it was a convertible, and had the original Dymag wheels. Then it would be perfect.
Always liked the C4 Callaway’s with the Aerobody. Toying with the idea of getting one more and more, only thing is, it must be a auto, and they are hard to find. There is one about but it’s $$$$$$. Oh well.
30BD19C4-9159-4AEF-9F45-28C6AF3AF2E5.jpeg