Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Its all very silly considering the road tax (or whatever pc rubbish they call it these days) is Free of charge... but Rules is Rules.. unless youre a Gov minister.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I gave him a donut 🙂
To be fair he was ok, logged onto the DVLA and was done in a couple of minutes. I set up 3 gp cameras, one on front & back of the 4 x 4 we went down in and one on the Vette looking forward. The main camera was the 4 x 4 forward facing one filming me gunning it through Congleton, Prestbury, Macclesfield etc... turned them all on except the main one 🙄 I was right in the zone too driving on the edge. Honest 😬

Roscobbc

Its all very silly considering the road tax (or whatever pc rubbish they call it these days) is Free of charge... but Rules is Rules.. unless youre a Gov minister.
RFL - Road Fund License - it's not 'free'. You, I and our brothers WILL at some point in the future be paying for 'Zero Rated RFL'. There ain't no such thing as a 'free lunch' - at some point we'll all be 'bending over' and paying in some way or another for that supposed benefit.

Rich

Administrator
Are you questioning if its an optional door protector or are you questioning the option code??.. ;)

Rich is obviously well used to your sense of humour. (y):)
It wasn't intended to be a door protector but it fullfilled that role on my three C5s. The RPO is correct. My bad, but can we move on, please:)