Tim’s 2023 Season

Oneball

CCCUK Member
With only 2 weeks to go before the first event of the season I’d thought I’d start a thread.

I’m planning to compete in BOC Classic Hillclimb Championship, Bernie’s V8s and there’s 3 Corvette 70th Anniversary races.

Events Entered So Far:

26th March Loton Park Classic Hillclimb
15/16th April Silverstone Bernie’s V8s
6th May Shelsley Walsh Classic Hillclimb
10th June Santa Pod RWYB Drag Racing.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Had a good day at Donington doing some testing at the invitation of Bernie’s V8s a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately my race pads still hadn’t arrived from the States so braking was somewhat limited but was fun to get into 4th gear!
71045AB8-DBB2-4A1F-BBFA-72CB06101EB5.jpeg

Hoping to find a trailer that the car fits in before the first event as I have to stick the stock wheels on to get it on this one.
E424F959-4A5D-47B6-A77B-70507499AFC6.jpeg

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
With only 2 weeks to go before the first event of the season I’d thought I’d start a thread.

I’m planning to compete in BOC Classic Hillclimb Championship, Bernie’s V8s and there’s 3 Corvette 70th Anniversary races.

Events Entered So Far:

26th March Loton Park Classic Hillclimb
15/16th April Silverstone Bernie’s V8s
6th May Shelsley Walsh Classic Hillclimb
10th June Santa Pod RWYB Drag Racing.
Tim , are you still planning to compete at Silverstone in the Bernie`s V8 races and if so do will it be both days ? I am only a few miles from the circuit so may well drive over in the C3 to cheer you on .

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Tim , are you still planning to compete at Silverstone in the Bernie`s V8 races and if so do will it be both days ? I am only a few miles from the circuit so may well drive over in the C3 to cheer you on .
Yep, I think its quali and race 1 on Sat and race 2 on Sun.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Quiet exhaust now back on after Donnington and numbers applied ready for Loton Park on Sunday. First Hillclimb of the season. Weather is looking pants and I’ve not been there before so couple be interesting!

8EA0D25C-4583-4E60-B45E-1F130A92E8FB.jpeg

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Wishing you every success this season.
Looks like I'll only be in the country to be able to attend just one of your events, but I'll keep an eye on here and will be sure to cheer you on from afar!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Good luck Tim , wish you great success . I have just sent out an email to all BBNC region members to try and get few of to Silverstone on the 15th April to cheer you on , but I shall be there even if I am` Billy No Mates `. :cry:

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Good luck Tim , wish you great success . I have just sent out an email to all BBNC region members to try and get few of to Silverstone on the 15th April to cheer you on , but I shall be there even if I am` Billy No Mates `. :cry:
I would certainly have joined you, but I'm currently in Texas (poor excuse I know!)

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Wishing you every success this season.
Looks like I'll only be in the country to be able to attend just one of your events, but I'll keep an eye on here and will be sure to cheer you on from afar!
There’s a bunch of other races and hillcimbs I’ve not entered yet that I plan to do, I think there’s races at Brands, Donington and Oulton as well as Silverstone.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Looking forward to it. I’ll buy you a tea!

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Mitzen Car.jpgLooking forward to it. I’ll buy you a tea!
Looking forward to the day too . My `spanner men` mates will be there campaigning Keith Mitzen`s Sports 2000 as well provided the rebuild is finished in time after a significant `shunt` last season . It was still a kit of parts when I went over to the workshop to tinker with the C3 last week . 🤞

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Looking forward to the day too . My `spanner men` mates will be there campaigning Keith Mitzen`s Sports 2000 as well provided the rebuild is finished in time after a significant `shunt` last season . It was still a kit of parts when I went over to the workshop to tinker with the C3 last week . 🤞
Those sports 2000 later than I’m used to, I’m guessing they’re not a Pinto?