Tim’s 2023 Season

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Sorry to hear that Tim , what a bummer . Needing a plate sounds serious so wish you a speedy recovery but I guess Silverstone in April is a no no now ?
I’m guessing it’s probably a no go it’s only 3 weeks but I might go anyway even if I don’t race.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I’m guessing it’s probably a no go it’s only 3 weeks but I might go anyway even if I don’t race.
Hi Tim how `s the arm doing ? Do you think you will still go to Silverstone ? I am planning to go with `er indoors on Saturday and so is Mike Lacey . Gonna keep an eye on the weather before booking tickets . Might get weekend tickets and take my grandson on Sunday .

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Hi Tim how `s the arm doing ? Do you think you will still go to Silverstone ? I am planning to go with `er indoors on Saturday and so is Mike Lacey . Gonna keep an eye on the weather before booking tickets . Might get weekend tickets and take my grandson on Sunday .
Hi Mike.
Got out of hospital on Wednesday, arm isn’t too bad thanks.
Yep we’re going to go on the Saturday, I’ve cleared it with the Ms.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike.
Got out of hospital on Wednesday, arm isn’t too bad thanks.
Yep we’re going to go on the Saturday, I’ve cleared it with the Ms.
Good to hear you are out and about . Will try to meet up on Saturday if you like . My mobile number is on the Regional Reps list . Give me a call when you get there .

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks Tim , I have already had my shovel out this morning and found it too !! (y)
Went over to the workshop this morning to bring the Corvette home . The lads were carrying out final tweeks on the Sports 2000 car after a day testing yesterday and readying it for practice day tomorrow . That could make for an interesting outing as rain is forecast . At least the weather looks set fair for the weekend . 🤞
Gonna go wash the Vette now . 😁

Oneball

CCCUK Member
The broken arm is healing ok according to the doc today. Got a pic of my upgraded arm too, hope they used titanium to save weight!

CD067DCE-6D80-497E-9CBB-F2ECD9E69037.jpeg

Strength and range of movement not there but I’ve got an entry to Shelsley Walsh on Saturday 6th May. Won my class there last time out so no pressure, but I have got an excuse lined up ;)

AF999180-5C22-458E-AAFE-71B266A4AA8D.jpeg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Good luck with getting back to full fitness and back in the saddle of your C3 again . You should have asked for aircraft grade aluminium or carbon fibre !! :LOL:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Opening scenes at the end shows a blue challenger going over a cliff with colt being airlifted to safety by a chopper.
Such a waste of possibly a good car. Yes, they might have removed the engine/box, but in those days it was a nothing car. Another popular car for crashes was a 1969 mustang. Same in CHIPS, mustangs were as cheap as chips, and Chrysler corp products even cheaper. If only they had a crystal ball.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I missed the Challenger. There’s a white 66/7 Charger race car that crashes and a yellow 68, I think, hits the train.