What have YOU being doing or are you planning to do with your Vette?

richie500

CCCUK Member

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Congrats for following through on your dream and making it happen !
I was 24 years old when I got my first Corvette that was almost new was a 1974 that had front right damage
and got it good price.
Did all the repairs myself except I had to have someone do the painting

You should make a copy of that decal
Imagine Nov 1st of 1979 someone working for the DOD
Wow, if that Vette could only talk in what that owner was doing there and how it got to your country ?

What year is it and which engine ?

73.jpg

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Your photoshop skills are on point. Could probably post about it on corvetteforum to find out the history. Funny to think about people enjoying the same car 50 years ago (1971). 350 V8.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Your photoshop skills are on point. Could probably post about it on corvetteforum to find out the history. Funny to think about people enjoying the same car 50 years ago (1971). 350 V8.
It might be worth trying to contact the Department in the States but there might well be privacy and disclosure issues . I found a windshield sticker lost down behind my dash top . It is a members pass pass Number 1111 for the Bel Air Bay Club , Pacific Palisades , California that had to be the owner in the 1980 to 89 period as my car was shipped to Japan in 1989 . The flashy Beach Club still exists and I keep thinking I should contact them to their records go back that far to try and contact the owner back then . As you say it`s strange to think of our cars previous lives half a world away. The pass now graces my windshield too . :) 51be25ec-7b49-4608-88ca-552c53ee4c1d_rs_2001.480.fit.jpg