C3 Race Car Build

Alexm

CCCUK Member
Any body know how the two c2,s that race in the historic series get around the noise levels with standard looking hooker headers and side pipes ?
I assumed they had something made to fit in the side pipes?

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Any body know how the two c2,s that race in the historic series get around the noise levels with standard looking hooker headers and side pipes ?
I assumed they had something made to fit in the side pipes?

What series do they run in? If it’s Peter Auto or Masters or Goodwood there isn’t a noise limit so they run effectively unsilenced.

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
Not sure if I am sold on that pinstripe shape ?
Somehow changes how the shape of the C3 body is
Maybe it is the white color ?

eD.jpg

Last edited:

johng

CCCUK Member
I would say that the paint looks lovely and straight, but the pin stripes make it look very very curvy:) My son says it looks epic, so a vote there from someone who wasn't alive in the 70s

Roscobbc

All these things are of personal choice - for me the pinstripes (and perhaps only for me?) they give a 'frame' for some rather more adventurous vinyl graphics to be applied within the 'frame'........example
maxresdefault.jpg
720296.jpg

Oneball

CCCUK Member
All these things are of personal choice - for me the pinstripes (and perhaps only for me?) they give a 'frame' for some rather more adventurous vinyl graphics to be applied within the 'frame'........example
maxresdefault.jpg
720296.jpg

Funny you say that…….the post just arrived.
133712DF-A446-45D8-A796-16404C1897D4.jpeg

johng

CCCUK Member
Going to probably take a week till I’ve decided how to do it. Not right yet.
Got to say, I'm not struck on how you've got them laid out in the photo. In fact I think I might well prefer the car with just the pinstripes and the number. Interested to see your final version though

Oneball

CCCUK Member
Got to say, I'm not struck on how you've got them laid out in the photo. In fact I think I might well prefer the car with just the pinstripes and the number. Interested to see your final version though
Me too at the moment. Can’t work out why they don’t work. I did try them in more than one place. Maybe they’re too big. Or too many

714E3461-D33A-4330-A885-BA9FFBF67EE3.jpeg5529B2D6-30EC-44A7-B9E7-7472433D1D24.jpeg4498F0C3-AACC-45AE-B2FA-3FBFE5E5B802.jpeg13D78655-60C0-4145-9700-44526DBD88F2.jpeg