My Questions

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
James, you need to be a club member to have a message facility. You only replied with a "like" so assuming you didnt want it it went on ebay and sold on Sunday.

It`s about time he re joined the club if he wants to enjoy the benefits of advice and parts availaiblity from other members . Pay subs , get benefits !!

Roscobbc

Play your cards right James and you might get some of the 'paid-up' forum members to finance a one way trip out there for you (although it'll be 'steerage' on some manky old steamer!)

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Haha. I was planning to go to america or canada this year for 2 weeks just to see what it's like. I like the amount of space they have compared to here we have no space and all land is owned by someone.

Roscobbc

probably jeff and elon 🤣
Seemingly the man from LHVM, Bernard Arnault could have outplaced those mere paupers!

Bernard Arnault, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world's largest luxury goods company. Arnault and his family have an estimated net worth of US$188.6 billion as of December 2022 according to Forbes, making him the richest person in the world.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Seemingly the man from LHVM, Bernard Arnault could have outplaced those mere paupers!

Bernard Arnault, co-founder, chairman, and chief executive of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton SE, the world's largest luxury goods company. Arnault and his family have an estimated net worth of US$188.6 billion as of December 2022 according to Forbes, making him the richest person in the world.
I could just about scrape by on that . Might have to cut down on the whisky a bit and drive the C3 a bit less though . 🤣

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Oddly enough I don`t recall seeing many Smokey Bears about in Montana . Just loads of good `ole boys in stonking great pick up trucks . :D
Git yerself a bad ass truck or a Jeep SUV or a hog . All spotted during road trip through Montana , Wyoming and Utah . Better still git a hoss , 1 horse power is all you need for some serious off roading in the Montana Wilderness country DSCF1974.JPGDSCF1963 (2).JPGDSCF1192.JPGDSCF1186.JPGDSCF1203.JPGDSCF1989 (2).JPGDSCF1992.JPG. Then git yer feet up on the front porch after a hard day in the saddle . (y) 🤠

Roscobbc

On the subject of Hoss power why not one of these - 350 or 427 Dart block SBC
3203470-bike-chopper-custom-hot-motorbike-motorcycle-rod-rods-tuning.jpg

Too much for you? - too heavy? - can't hold it up? - get an extra wheel then!
images

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Haha. I was planning to go to america or canada this year for 2 weeks just to see what it's like. I like the amount of space they have compared to here we have no space and all land is owned by someone.
I'm just back from another three months there.
While it's 'not what it once was' (nowhere is though) I'd still live there in a heartbeat and perhaps that may finally happen.

Just go visit, but travel about between States - Each is like a country and they are VERY different from each another.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Wow ! That`s a real ball breaker !! :LOL:
Amazing photos. America is awesome.
It sure is awesome and I am with GCorvette on living out there but gotta be Montana for me . Wild wilderness country , few people , the Rocky Mountains and forrests that take days to ride through . My idea of paradise . I would have stayed on the ranch at the drop of a Stetson and shovelled horse shit for free for the rest of my life just to be there .
Like I said earlier , I didn`t see much of Smokey Bears whilst driving but you sure needed your eyes peeled for the reel deal when out riding in the forrests and wild camping overnight . Lock all your food in a strong tin box and haul it high up a tree to keep them from raiding it in the night . Pepper spray and Martini Rifle to hand would useful too . Meeting a wild buffalo face to face can give you a hairy moment as well !!
You do sometimes get some traffic conjestion though and DSCF1416 (1).JPGDSCF1861.JPGDSCF1878.JPGwith no passing places . :LOL: