Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

Roscobbc

Image must be a few years old - why? you may ask......wheels are very 1980's and typically seen on trucks. Girls shoes have older style heels. Girls legs are slim/tattoo free.....didn't think with todays eat something every half hour from a KFC/McDonalds/Subway/greasy chicken outlet/takeaway there are actually any younger females with slim tattoo free legs anymore?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Image must be a few years old - why? you may ask......wheels are very 1980's and typically seen on trucks. Girls shoes have older style heels. Girls legs are slim/tattoo free.....didn't think with todays eat something every half hour from a KFC/McDonalds/Subway/greasy chicken outlet/takeaway there are actually any younger females with slim tattoo free legs anymore?
Very perceptive my dear Watson . :LOL:

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
I think I see her twin sister ----------------------------------------------------------------------------->>
You notice the steering wheel is on the right side :)

Anyone have their phone number ?
Asking for a friend named, James ! :cool:

5529.jpg

Last edited:

antijam

CCCUK Member
Rollcages have come a long way. Even in the late 70s they weren’t much use. This is a 935, rollcage looks safe doesn’t it. Well the “rollcage” is 2mm alloy tube. Look at the dent in it by the b-pillar.
Not quite as bad as Tim Flock's 1952 NASCAR Hudson Hornet......

05-wichita-eagle-1952-tim-flock-hudson-hornet.jpg

NASCAR is of course renowned for 'rule stretching' attempts but this car, to save weight, had a wooden rollcage painted to look like steel - fortunately it was discovered before having to be put to the test!