Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

James Vette

CCCUK Member
83B00DA8-9BC4-45A4-952E-8535AB39575C.jpeg3685D649-16F8-41CE-A389-ADA3541686E9.jpeg27A19EFE-4201-4CA0-B675-A8CBE4D7E862.jpeg5BC10AF9-BE8C-4E07-BD69-01A612C8DB3A.jpeg

Real period photos of corvettes I found on the american forum. The girl washing her stingray said she worked 2 summer jobs to earn it, imagine saying that these days! Insanity! The last photo really gets under my skin, young people will never experience that ever again.

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I love how vast and free america is. Can't park at the beach without paying 10 quid here! Paved paradise, put up a parking lot! I refuse.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Anywhere the county can get/earn a buck they will.
Used to be free parking at Jon’s pass village treasure island for ever. County decided to improve the drains, dug everything up. Once done free parking no more, in went the parking metres. Agin expensive to park all day.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The mid year (1967) big block stinger hood is a great looking hood. A great improvement over the Big block hood on 65 and 66 cars. Never really liked that hood.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Anywhere the county can get/earn a buck they will.
Used to be free parking at Jon’s pass village treasure island for ever. County decided to improve the drains, dug everything up. Once done free parking no more, in went the parking metres. Agin expensive to park all day.
I know it`s hardly Surf City but you can park for free all day long on the shore at Penrhyn Point on the Mawddach Estuary in North Wales with stunning views of the mountains as a back drop .DSCF1095.JPGFairbourne 1.JPG