Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

James Vette

CCCUK Member
IMG_2872.jpegIMG_3859.jpeg

My corvette bedroom. I'm very lucky to have found this giant 1972 corvette poster (it's actually a 1972 corvette sales brochure that opens up to a giant poster). I'm always on the look out for cool collectors items.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s a nice looking 86 convertible. All 86 convertibles were classed as official pace cars. The actual “pace car” was in bright yellow with a graphite interior . A very nice Color combination.
The first corvette convertible since 1975 the 1986 car certainly made a statement.
IMG_3488.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Talking “pace Cars” the 1978 corvette, the first ever corvette to pace the Indy 500 is still regarded as the most popular corvette pace car. It certainly was striking in 1978, Black and silver ( always a great Color combination, complete with a new seat design unique to the pace car, and finished in silver. A factory first front & rear spoilers and mirrored T-Tops.
The buying public went crazy for them. Speculation pushed the prices up three fold in some cases. Legal problems forced GM to allocate 1 example to every Chevrolet dealer.
Plenty about nowadays so not that rare, but still very nice.
This beauty has 15 original miles on it.
IMG_1878.jpeg