Screenshot_20201114-161819~2[1].png
    903.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20201114-161814~2[1].png
    Screenshot_20201114-161814~2[1].png
    891.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
As time goes by the Aerobody (to me anyway) seems to look more attractive/purposeful.
I’ve always thought that it blends with the car so well, rather than some of the C4 kits about that look too bolt on afterthoughts or add ons. It doesn’t look outrageous as some of them did/do.

Roscobbc

I’ve always thought that it blends with the car so well, rather than some of the C4 kits about that look too bolt on afterthoughts or add ons. It doesn’t look outrageous as some of them did/do.
Almost too low key styled. Problem is that all the body panels were an option on top of the already eyewatering 50% hike over and over a stock C4. Guessing body panels were expensive........hense you seem to see a mishmash of Callaways with stock bodywork but Callaway rear panel. Guessing that Callaway Aero front end was rather expensive.
The other answer I suppose could be replacing Cllaway panels with used stock panels following accident damage?

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The only one I saw over here was Brian Neighbours black one. He had the aerobody fitted after he bought it. I believe it’s in Scandinavia now.
I think there’s a early one (1987) in Essex, plain, no aerobody.

Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Yes, it does. I think white lettered tyres gives the car an aggressive look that plain black walls don’t. Always liked them. Yet, on mid year corvettes (63-67) I prefer whitewalls.

Rich

Administrator
Could we please be mindful of our possible audience and stick to pictures of Corvettes only. Thank you.