Other classic cars

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Always loved Neon signs. Love um. The craze in FL late 90’s was neon license plate frames. They did them in all different Color’s , I had purple ones.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
My own thirstiest car was my 1969 mustang Shelby GT500. That mother gulped it down. Around North London, it was mid single figures. It was a pound a gallon in those days as well.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It's got that big black rubber bumper as well... All is forgive for the flaming bird.
74 and 75 Pontiac F bodies did have that black bumper strip, the 76 lost it and it improved the look of the car. But of course it is correct and in period for the time. Still a very nice car to own nowadays

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The Firebird in all models always looked good in silver, especially with a red interior
Once the 74/75 black bumper strip was removed it improved the look for 76 .
1E357EA5-A93E-44D7-B818-701243E1170D.jpeg5D5ED0F6-84C7-4047-8414-972A2342AECA.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Always thought the wheel arch “spats” or “flares” a little strange on the Trans Am’s. Yes, they looked great, certainly the front ones that run into the spoiler finished off the frontal look, but surely they should also be behind each arch to protect the body from dirt/debris etc.

a few aftermarket suppliers did do rear ones and I’ve seen a few cars with them on over the years. They look good on once fitted.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I remember me and dad buying 2 x 1982 Trans Ams in Belgium in 1982 . I thought they were so modern compared to the 1981 models. Both were black of course. They flew out.